Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 05:09 AM   #3145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

You guys all talking about sliders, I thought that feature wasn't available mycareer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 05:11 AM   #3146
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowlace
You guys all talking about sliders, I thought that feature wasn't available mycareer?
I have no idea why they're bringing it up when there isn't
Old 01-19-2014, 06:30 AM   #3147
MVP

OVR: 14

38 games in with my Milwaukee SF and just been told by the GM I might be getting a start soon.

However, I've noticed in the Rotations screen, that our usual PF Ersan Ilyasova is out injured for 2 weeks. With me rated at 70 overall (next best among forwards) and playing 24 minutes per game already, you'd think they'd slot me into the PF starter spot for these next 2 weeks. BUT instead its 65-rated John Henson who has not played a single minute all season (not because he's been injured, he's just been a squad member on our team) who is in the starting lineup?!

I'm not too bothered, I don't mind remaining 6th man, just seems a little illogical.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:53 AM   #3148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
LeBron asked me after my 1st year, after we swept Miami in the Finals. He's now on the Lakers with Kobe & J.Lin
Yo thts weird because he now on the Lakers with kobe n lin ... n melo on the utah with my rival

these_handz ... ps4
Old 01-19-2014, 10:05 AM   #3149
Rookie

how can i sim to key games? i can't find the option in the calendar
Old 01-19-2014, 10:12 AM   #3150
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornille
Yo thts weird because he now on the Lakers with kobe n lin ... n melo on the utah with my rival

these_handz ... ps4
On mine Melo is on the Lakers with Danny Granger and Kobe and LeBron went to Utah lol.

It seems like star players join the team that you got drafted to (at least I've seen a lot of people who have had a star join the Jazz - which is the team I got drafted by).

I kinda wish I didn't ask for a trade now. The Jazz traded me to the Bulls, who traded me to the 76ers (I asked for the trade) for Tony Wroten and two draft picks even though I was like a 93 at the time lol. I kinda like playing on the 76ers, we're winning games and there's players that actually shoot threes unlike on the Bulls.

Currently playing on Superstar & 7 min. quarters. Considering playing on HoF for the first time ever but I had trouble winning games in the playoffs with the Bulls. But I think that was because they had no shooters and everyone insisted on staying on the perimeter and pump faking threes lol.

Is the leap from Superstar to Hall of Fame huge? I'll definitely give it a try for a few games but even right now the AI hits a ridiculous amounts of threes.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #3151
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius_21
how can i sim to key games? i can't find the option in the calendar
i'm in the second season. And when can I get my signature shoe when i'm with adidas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 10:37 AM   #3152
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius_21
i'm in the second season. And when can I get my signature shoe when i'm with adidas?
You sure you can't sim to key games? You can do it after your first season by hitting X or A to continue and it'll give you the option to select either next key game or next game. If your next game is a key game it'll just automatically continue to the game.

Not sure about the Adidas shoe, I got my Nike one at the playoffs in my first season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »