Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelki1968
I am starting to hate this game. I love when I am playing it but it is just insane with the saves for MyPlayer and MyGM. The latter stoped having all the new features. I deleted it all the files and the 45GB download. I started again and I was able to start again with all the new features (my type of GM, staff, etc). This morning I put the game and my old files were there!!!!WTF. This always online thing is a piece of S%^&. Why?Why?Why?
I am so mad at this turn 2k took with the online stuff. It is not making the game better or even faster.
i agree. this ALWAYS online sucks. i signed out of psn while taking a break in myplayer game and tried going back to it later to find out...yippee my file is corrupted and thus have to start over again. why do i need to be online for a single player mode anyway?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0
Yeah, how about a patch to make online playable. Man even in quick match online the game plays NOTHING like offline. That beauty and smoothness is turned into clunky control in which I get stuck in animations continuously. If I had a buddy here to play against all the time it would be the greatest thing ever but since I don't and primarily am an online gamer, I once again am left with disappointment. Don't even get me started on the settings saves and not being able to actually use the proper playbook or plays that you want to run. FRUSTRATING. Oh and the VC, 2k can shove it where the sun don't shine, the Park would be fantastic if I could use all my VC to level up My Player, but no, you can only use the VC earned in myplayer. So I have to play a mode I don't even like just to enjoy a mode that could be my favorite of the game. DUMB. Or spend a bunch of real money and buy VC just so I am not at a huge disadvantage which is so greedy and disgusting I want to vomit.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #27
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Man... i hope they fix the crashing back to home situation in this patch as well.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #28
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Delete the first patch and I swear you will have a better bball game. I didn't believe but I did ps4 by the way just uninstall and install it back and delete the add on....

Now you can only play quick game no online unless you get the patch but for me I'm having a blast.....
Old 11-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Delete the first patch and I swear you will have a better bball game. I didn't believe but I did ps4 by the way just uninstall and install it back and delete the add on....

Now you can only play quick game no online unless you get the patch but for me I'm having a blast.....
Ok thanks...I think i will give your suggestion a try until we get some further news on this matter.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #30
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Yeah, how about a patch to make online playable. Man even in quick match online the game plays NOTHING like offline. That beauty and smoothness is turned into clunky control in which I get stuck in animations continuously. If I had a buddy here to play against all the time it would be the greatest thing ever but since I don't and primarily am an online gamer, I once again am left with disappointment. Don't even get me started on the settings saves and not being able to actually use the proper playbook or plays that you want to run. FRUSTRATING. Oh and the VC, 2k can shove it where the sun don't shine, the Park would be fantastic if I could use all my VC to level up My Player, but no, you can only use the VC earned in myplayer. So I have to play a mode I don't even like just to enjoy a mode that could be my favorite of the game. DUMB. Or spend a bunch of real money and buy VC just so I am not at a huge disadvantage which is so greedy and disgusting I want to vomit.
What??

I used the VC from MyGm and online in my player..
Old 11-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #31
Rookie

I'm passed off because you can't even change your shoes in my career and I'm finally sponsored by Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #32
Rookie

*pissed off

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »