Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 8
I played with two guys last night and we dominated. We all played team ball and it was beautiful. We won ten game in a row and the game lagged out. If anyone is looking for a good teammate hit me up on psn: dat_boy_q
Old 11-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Is anyone's games loading? For the first time the main menu doesnt load... And I can hear the music
Old 11-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #35
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Maybe i'm getting my hopes up for nothing, but i hope 2k can develop a patch that can either fix or add more to the game now that they have a new console to work with. I will be a little disappointed if this patch is just like another patch that 2k usually produce on the last gen (ps3/360).

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Who gives a damn about this Park and My Career RPG crap? Put couch coop back in immediately. That's great you want to add some new things, but why at the cost of features we have been enjoying and spending money on for over 10 years. I don't even care if I can create my own guy anymore, but let me at least join a buddy and play an association offline together so we don't have to deal with horrible online lag even though he lives next door to me and we have the fastest internet available. This is same crap Madden tried to pull recently and they got blasted on these forums until the patch fixed it. Please do not tell me you are as bad as EA now. I can't have that!

Like others have said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Just make it look better, add some animations, and move on. Add your little myplayer and park crap all you want, but don't take things away. Game is pathetic and broken. Something I have never once said about 2k sports. Even when you tried baseball and it sucked I had your back. Hell, I even bought All Pro Football and didn't bitch about it.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Are you using real %?
I don't remember, but it doesn't matter because I'm actually on the practice court every time I load the save, and there's no options menu when I pause.

I can enter the park, and that's it. I can't do literally anything else.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #38
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by keoni4230
Who gives a damn about this Park and My Career RPG crap? Put couch coop back in immediately. That's great you want to add some new things, but why at the cost of features we have been enjoying and spending money on for over 10 years. I don't even care if I can create my own guy anymore, but let me at least join a buddy and play an association offline together so we don't have to deal with horrible online lag even though he lives next door to me and we have the fastest internet available. This is same crap Madden tried to pull recently and they got blasted on these forums until the patch fixed it. Please do not tell me you are as bad as EA now. I can't have that!

Like others have said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Just make it look better, add some animations, and move on. Add your little myplayer and park crap all you want, but don't take things away. Game is pathetic and broken. Something I have never once said about 2k sports. Even when you tried baseball and it sucked I had your back. Hell, I even bought All Pro Football and didn't bitch about it.

I can say association is crap no need to talk bad about something you just dislike its the most popular mode in 2k by far
Old 11-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

2k sports can we get these things in next patch on the next gen systems, to make this game more fun to play

1. Be able to play a season with more then just one team, you guys have that in 360 version why not the next gen
2. Being to start an online league by yourself and invite people or even have people join as the season goes on, and have the real 82 game schedule instead of having to play the same team over over determined by how many ppl joins the league before you start it
3. Being able to edit, save and load your roster instead of downloading it everytime before you play an exhibition game

2k sports please read everyone's comments so together we all can make this game better

Last edited by Melz22; 11-28-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-28-2013, 07:45 AM   #40
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports fanantic
Maybe i'm getting my hopes up for nothing, but i hope 2k can develop a patch that can either fix or add more to the game now that they have a new console to work with. I will be a little disappointed if this patch is just like another patch that 2k usually produce on the last gen (ps3/360).
No truer words can be spoken

THIS

At least player face scans and ability to fix body types as well I mean they can fix courts add shoes? so it is possible at some level

I just fnd it funny that they AND the other game thought very little about how much we enjoy to make our own rosters and sliders? customization like create a player create a team are so needed

I mean right now if we wanted to add a missing player into the game we cant even honestly create a player into the roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »