Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #41
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
No truer words can be spoken

THIS

At least player face scans and ability to fix body types as well I mean they can fix courts add shoes? so it is possible at some level

I just fnd it funny that they AND the other game thought very little about how much we enjoy to make our own rosters and sliders? customization like create a player create a team are so needed

I mean right now if we wanted to add a missing player into the game we cant even honestly create a player into the roster?
What does a patch have to do with fixing courts and adding some shoes?
If they did that on current gen easily on next gen its not a problem for them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

please patch the season lenght in MyGM !!! it is not possible to play 82 games !!!
I would like to have the option to select 14 or 29 games
Old 11-28-2013, 10:03 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2
I just want to have a chance to play this shht! I like the way the game moves so far and the graphics are cool but my girl has beef with the playstation. I can't play like ide like to. Oh well that's love I guess.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2
I just want to have a chance to play this shht! I like the way the game moves so far and the graphics are cool but my girl has beef with the playstation. I can't play like ide like to. Oh well that's zlove I guess.
Old 11-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #45
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

Forget MyCAREER. 2K, can you please fix the player roles in MyGM? Or maybe even give us an option to turn them off? I really want to play MyGM but I just can't. I was playing and Victor Oladipo got traded 5 times in 2 seasons..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #46
Rookie

South318's Arena

OVR: 7

They are fixing the two things that were the least complained about.

At least they're patching something, I guess...

Old 11-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejinternational
I'm passed off because you can't even change your shoes in my career and I'm finally sponsored by Jordan
How long did it take you to get sponsored by jordan or even nike? I'm curious to know.
Old 11-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Forget MyCAREER. 2K, can you please fix the player roles in MyGM? Or maybe even give us an option to turn them off? I really want to play MyGM but I just can't. I was playing and Victor Oladipo got traded 5 times in 2 seasons..
In the player roles thread a person who works for 2K said this would be fixed to an extent in the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »