Home

NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #105
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I know man, this is stupid that we don't much have freedom even for offline quick games using a updated roster that we want to customize. Well this needs to bed added to the patch list, doubt 2K will do anything to change or fix this. Ive messaged Ronnie, Beluba, Leftos and the 2K insider about this on twitter, no response yet. 2K.... Two steps forward, then two steps back......
I'll bug them a little bit on twitter too but I doubt it'll cause any effect, this is the 3rd year we've been asking for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #106
Rookie

RevivedZack's Arena

OVR: 0

Kobe coming back sunday? Guaranteed roster update any day.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #107
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevivedZack
Kobe coming back sunday? Guaranteed roster update any day.
I hope so, for Lakers fans sake lol
Old 12-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #108
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

No CAP- no harddrive saves- they add missing players (fake pics and models) only to essentially remove stars like Rose, Rondo, Kobe and Davis. Complete crap- I'm done with 2K. So sickening. I hope EA can make a great game, because I'm done. Can't believe I just typed that. Been with 2K since Dreamcast but the wrong people took over and ruined the franchise.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you want to play with D Rose, Kobe or any other injured player why don't you not use the current roster? I don't understand all the complaints about wanting an updated roster, then after you get it you complain about not being able to play with hurt players. Obviously you don't want your rosters current like the NBA if you want to play with guys who are not playing in real life. I want my rosters to replicate what's going on in real life brings the whole simulation feel into play.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #110
Rookie

knick9mm's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFAULTCAMERA
If you want to play with D Rose, Kobe or any other injured player why don't you not use the current roster? I don't understand all the complaints about wanting an updated roster, then after you get it you complain about not being able to play with hurt players. Obviously you don't want your rosters current like the NBA if you want to play with guys who are not playing in real life. I want my rosters to replicate what's going on in real life brings the whole simulation feel into play.
THIS
I don't understand. I thought we all wanted the most realistic experience we could get. Rose is out for the season, he won't be playing, he can't play in a game...Fire up 2k14 and just like the real NBA, Rose can't play. I love it.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #111
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFAULTCAMERA
Simple answer, because current rosters are not updated pal. There're around 20 missing players, missing transactions, wrong rotations... I guess you are not used to the great rosters created here in OS, but having those players missing if you want to create your own roster, or play against some of your friends with kobe or Rose is a nonsense.

Of course people want and like to play games with day to day injuries and that's why those official rosters are for, but my point is different, it's just LET THE USER choose if they want injuries in or not. If you create a custom roster the own word says it CUSTOM, for your tastes, why can't you have those players available?

Last edited by seanbarkley; 12-06-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Simple answer, because current rosters are not updated pal. There're around 20 missing players, missing transactions, wrong rotations... I guess you are not used to the great rosters created here in OS, but having those players missing if you want to create your own roster, or play against some of your friends with kobe or Rose is a nonsense.

Of course people want and like to play games with day to day injuries and that's why those official rosters are for, but my point is different, it's just LET THE USER choose if they want injuries in or not. If you create a custom roster the own word says it CUSTOM, for your tastes, why can't you have those players available?
I know what you're saying, but what people really should only be asking for is CAP then not 2k to update their rosters by that logic. Because if CAP was in the game why would you want 2K to update their rosters when you can make your own. You can already trade guys to what team they belong on and you can edit ratings. The problem is some people are to lazy to do that, then complain about 2K ratings, moves not made, etc. Why have roster updates then?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »