Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 39
Association Mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Gameplay- a basketball that is at least 60/40 offense/defense. At best 50/50 with the advantage to the better basketball iq being played. I want to play a game deeper than shooting threes or dunking.
Midrange and post play is a bigger percentage of scoring than dunking and threes. There should be a continuous chess match between the users.

Game modes- no vc! I know that won't happen just wanted to voice my opinion. Less focus on anything with my- in front of it. I have no interest in and have not, will not play myplayer or the park. I like 5 on 5 basketball. Preferably nba. That is what thought i payed for. If they want to have vc, use it for the mywhatever.
Better pick and roll animations, specifically the ability to split with the ball handler. There are more than one way to set a screen, more than one way to defend it. The option to set the screen where you want it. 90% of the time it is set in the wrong side sending me into traffic, to the weak side of the court. Ridiculous.
ONLINE. Servers, ability to complete online games, online league commissioner controls.

Controls- if they can't remove the lag from the right stick shooting, then bring back the modifier.

Monsterfred79
Old 01-07-2014, 03:47 PM   #27
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Online community - Ability for someone to create one and set sliders for others to join private with password. Have a lobby system so when players are in the community we can see who is waiting and ready to play.

Online Leagues - Full customization from admin who created it. Having the ability to set sliders, difficulty, minutes per quarter, fantasy draft, sim games, reset games, boot a user, send invite to user, flex schedule etc..

Allow more customization for camera angles. I wish the broadcast style cameras had the option to not zoom out and in on its own crossing near half court. I would rather just have it stay steady like the skybox camera. Or allow the skybox camera with its custom zoom and height toggles for online play.

Not even going to get into the drm and vc because i know this will be covered from others in this thread.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
BRING BACK CREATE A PLAYER...Never understood why they eliminated it in the first place
Old 01-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 11
Bring Back Full Control Franchise mode meaning 32 team control and Cpu vs Cpu in franchise mode.

I mean seriously is 2k trying to model after Madden's debacle franchise?
Old 01-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #30
Rookie

asitter's Arena

-Fix online issues. I haven't been able to play a game against a friend of mine yet. And the only time we can get into The Park with each other is when we just get lucky and join the same lobby at random.

-No VC in MyGM. I haven't played the mode AT ALL because I want MyCareer guy to get better. Association used to be my favorite game type.

-Possibly add the ability to play a game using teams from MyCareer against friends. FIFA had this feature, and it was awesome.

-Although it will NEVER happen (2K is too greedy!) take away VC in MyCareer and make it like FIFA. In order to rank up, you had to accomplish certain things. For instance, to improve your tackling, you had to complete X amount of tackles in a game. So make it something along the lines of "+3 to 3-point shooting if you hit 5 3s in a game"
Old 01-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #31
Rookie

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD some functional / reliable servers for once in the last 5-6 years would be great. That's all I can really ask for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1
Bring Back Crews at least. Parks is a good idea but it isn't made for 2K Servers. Just stick to 5v5 FULLCOURT MyPlayer Gameplay. Better yet, Stick with CREW MODE. That's something the majority of us want so why keep it away. 2K12 - New Online Codes 2K13 - It's still Broken 2K14 - Water it down & call it CREWS & Park has POTENTIAL but these Servers hold it back. Every year its a new Online MyPLAYER Mode but not the one we want. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT & THAT'S CREW MODE!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »