Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2015, 03:48 PM   #33
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I don't know what Mike was thinking with this shooting. Seems like someone would've found it was too easy across all difficulty levels.

I don't know how much it cost or how tough the process is to make another patch for the shooting, but I am hoping it gets fixed or it'll be a longggg wait till October.

2K should be able to tune the game like Madden without a patch. I don't know if that would have fixed the problem or it's something that needs a patch.
Shooting right now makes this game unplayable for me. Just played a rec game earlier where both my team and the opposing team did not miss a SINGLE shot in an entire quarter!!!
Old 04-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #34
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

It's ridiculous man.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 04-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #35
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I don't know what Mike was thinking with this shooting. Seems like someone would've found it was too easy across all difficulty levels.

I don't know how much it cost or how tough the process is to make another patch for the shooting, but I am hoping it gets fixed or it'll be a longggg wait till October.

2K should be able to tune the game like Madden without a patch. I don't know if that would have fixed the problem or it's something that needs a patch.
They have to release another patch. They either cap all perfect release chances to a certain FG% or they use real stats to rate each player based off how they shoot in real life contested, vs. open and that also has cap rating based off how they shoot in those situations. I think that would mean a new roster rating categories would be needed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 04:09 PM   #36
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:

I feel sorry for the My Park/Rec users. I will agree that the shooting fix should had only been applied to Ranked and League games. User were already using maxed out players and using easy shooting forms to begin with on the MyPlayer modes.

I like it for the online ranked games. However, after playing the smoother handling and less animation driven game, I think I would have accepted the challenge of keeping the pre-patch shooting, but just changing the percentages on open and contested shots.

Minus the higher FG%, the game plays perfect and feels more "natural" to me for online ranked games.

Last edited by ksuttonjr76; 04-01-2015 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:12 PM   #37
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

To the online ranked players, what's your opinion on the rebounding and rebounding animations?
Old 04-01-2015, 04:13 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 8
wassup community....i agree with alot of things posted here....

what got me irritated is its April 1st......game came out in October of 2014...so after struggling to play this game i now have to go back and relearn timings etc...in 6 more months 2k16 gonna be out and gonna probably have yet another learning curve...which in turn going to be another hot topic.i hope that isnt the case but we shall see...i have played one online lg game and was rather pissed off, but my opponent was happy as heck cause he couldn't get green shots with Nick Young since we started months ago. so it has helped...back to the gym i go. thx for reading..
Old 04-01-2015, 04:24 PM   #39
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
You forgot post offense increase
Yes! I can comfortably run a play for West and Hibbert and feel that I genuinely have a chance of scoring an actual bucket with a post-up move.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:40 PM   #40
Rookie

omg, i love this game!!!

I love how open jumpers get a better grade now, now its fun to run plays cause it will benefit you, pre patch no matter how open you were, most of the time it wont fall, now when youre open its most likely to go in..

Im holding my online opp to 30% or lower shooting now since noone ever runs play to free their man up...

This game is addicting now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »