Home

NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2016, 11:06 AM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Yall know how at the tip off circle it shows a "Your matchup" with an arrow pointing to your matchup?

Played a game where that notification stayed there the entire game.
I had that happen the other night in a ps4 walk on game. Unfortunately they made me the PF and I had a hard time trying to rebound or play interior defense because the notification was blocking out player models and shielding the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 04:09 PM   #802
Just started!

My pro-am team is looking for a tall center (7'0" or taller), glass cleaner archetype is preferred. We have two PG's, a SF, and a PF. PG - 6'4" playmaker, PG - 6'5" sharpshooter, SF - 6'5" sharpshooter, PF - 6'10" glass cleaner. Looking for a unselfish center who has a high basketball IQ, someone who doesn't try to take 20 shots game lol. We share the ball but the center probably won't score a lot. But is guaranteed to average double digits. We haven't started pro am in 2k17 yet and we won't start for another 2 weeks becuase final exams are coming up. We play on PS4, if your interested you can respond here or add me on PSN: Busa_bus
Old 12-06-2016, 05:24 PM   #803
Rookie

Once again, matchmaking is non existent on walk on. I get matched up with a 7'3 glass cleaner as a 6'9 sharpshooter. Didn't even mention a 6'4 playmaker got put as the center in another game while I was 6'7 at the one position.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #804
MVP

ph33's Arena

I just played in the greatest pick up game of all time. I was absolutely stunned by how unselfish everyone was and how they all played their roles. 1 turnover on the game, scored 94 as a team (The other team was your normal dysfunction) and everybody played their roles perfectly it felt like a Pro-AM squad. Surprisingly, we all ended up in the position we made our guys in.

I wish more games were like this...
Old 12-06-2016, 10:38 PM   #805
Pro

Quote:
I just played in the greatest pick up game of all time. I was absolutely stunned by how unselfish everyone was and how they all played their roles. 1 turnover on the game, scored 94 as a team (The other team was your normal dysfunction) and everybody played their roles perfectly it felt like a Pro-AM squad. Surprisingly, we all ended up in the position we made our guys in.

Lol wow I dream one day I can get a game like this. I've come close a few times where we start off good playing nice solid basketball and each contributing a bit to the team and then it never fails that halfway through the game someone decides they had enough of that teamwork nonsense and decides to do his own thing and will either get a brick or turnover which then leads to everyone else breaking down and playing like your normal 2K randys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 10:39 PM   #806
Pro

kenn5373's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

Yeah every once in a while you'll get teamed up with unselfish players and have a great game. But most of the time you're teamed up with idiots who decide they want to be on the And 1 mix tape tour.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:24 AM   #807
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:

Ive had a couple games like this

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2016, 05:32 PM   #808
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm so tired of my SF having to play the center position. Meanwhile the other team has 3 7'3 glass cleaners
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »