Home

NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #1209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
While I agree that it doesn't make sense for 2K to use up your boost, let's not act like it's 2K's fault that you're the one not reading the tooltip that says nothing about Walk On or Pro-Am and continue to buy them.
Are you serious? It doesn't matter what the tooltip says. If it dooesnt count towards walk on, then don't take them away when we play. How can you place the blame on the purchaser like we have control over it being taken away.
Old 04-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #1210
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
So if I buy 10 boosts to play MC and I only play say 4 games when my buddy gets on and go play Pro-Am with him I should be punished for not playing 10 MC games first? Honestly the make that people are even trying to defend 2K on this and say it's the players fault is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would you need 10 boosts bought at one time? There's no discount for buying in bulk so there's never any reason to have that many purchased.
Old 04-16-2017, 07:06 PM   #1211
Pro

Quote:
Why would you need 10 boosts bought at one time? There's no discount for buying in bulk so there's never any reason to have that many purchased.

You don't get anything for buying them one at a time so why do that? And thanks for completely avoiding the actual issue here to say my example displeases you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2017, 08:41 PM   #1212
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

You do get something, you get to keep your VC that you're wasting in a mode that the boosts don't work in.. There's absolutely no reason to stockpile boosts. But maybe, just maybe if we keep complaining about things that are completely avoidable they'll get fixed sooner! Nevermind that Glass Cleaners and Lockdown Defenders are shooting 75% from 3 right now. Don't like wasting VC on boosts? Don't buy more boosts than you actually need for the modes that they actually work in. It's really as simple as that. Completely avoidable.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:27 AM   #1213
Rookie

Quote:
You do get something, you get to keep your VC that you're wasting in a mode that the boosts don't work in.. There's absolutely no reason to stockpile boosts. But maybe, just maybe if we keep complaining about things that are completely avoidable they'll get fixed sooner! Nevermind that Glass Cleaners and Lockdown Defenders are shooting 75% from 3 right now. Don't like wasting VC on boosts? Don't buy more boosts than you actually need for the modes that they actually work on in. It's really as simple as that. Completely avoidable.
So if I buy one boost thinking I'm going to play mycareer but a friend invites me to play pro am, it's still my fault and completely avoidable huh? You gotta be trolling. 1 boost or 1000 boost it shouldn't be taken away if it's not actually being used. How can you tell someone it's their fault when they have no control over if the boost is being used or not.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:52 AM   #1214
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliciasme
So if I buy one boost thinking I'm going to play mycareer but a friend invites me to play pro am, it's still my fault and completely avoidable huh? You gotta be trolling. 1 boost or 1000 boost it shouldn't be taken away if it's not actually being used. How can you tell someone it's their fault when they have no control over if the boost is being used or not.
You can literally not accept your friends game invite tho

It is avoidable
Old 04-17-2017, 03:49 AM   #1215
Pro

anyone looking for a 5th with several players hit me up

sk8board26

on xbox

been playing since 2k8 so yeah

Last edited by sk8board; 04-17-2017 at 03:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2017, 05:11 AM   #1216
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
You can literally not accept your friends game invite tho

It is avoidable

That's not even a reasonable statement. Especially for people with limited gaming time. Like E said, completely avoiding the actual issue because you don't like the example. Boost don't work in pro am? Great, then don't remove them when I go in pro am. It's very simple. Telling someone it's their fault for not reading is ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »