Home

NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-30-2017, 05:49 PM   #1233
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Looking for some team minded people to run with. I just got into Pro-Am since PNO got boring. I have a play maker with an 86 rating atm since I haven't played much MyCareer. I usually buy temporary boosts because I'm a little slow and don't finish that well yet. Anyway hit me up I'm usually on in the morning EST. PSN: ForeverVersatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 05-30-2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:31 PM   #1234
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Pro-Am Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
Looking for some team minded people to run with. I just got into Pro-Am since PNO got boring. I have a play maker with an 86 rating atm since I haven't played much MyCareer. I usually buy temporary boosts because I'm a little slow and don't finish that well yet. Anyway hit me up I'm usually on in the morning EST. PSN: ForeverVersatile.

Sent ya a friend request
Old 06-03-2017, 10:03 PM   #1235
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

What's with the guys that have screwed up faces and the dumb black gloves? That's what happens when you give people too much freedom, they start doing stupid ****. Is this not a basketball game anymore wtf. Keep all that silly **** in the park.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2017, 12:43 PM   #1236
Pro

I started an Xbox One group for those looking for high iq, mature, team basketball players for pro am walk on or team.

"NBA 2k Pro Am Teammate Finder" is the group name.

This group is not for park players, those that think they are a 1 man show, those that can't play defense, or those who don't know how to be a good teammate.

Anyone that does not consistently fit the profile will be removed.
It's nothing personal, it's just basketball.
Many of my friends will not be invited to the group because they don't consistently show those attributes.

I hope this message doesn't come off as rude or like I think that I'm better than someone else, that's not the intention.

The goal is to have the best atmosphere and talent pool for all of us.

Come join and have fun!

You can search the XBL community for NBA 2k Pro Am Teammate Finder, send me a message on XBL Tony Two Steps, or reply here.
The quickest way would be on XBL, but I'll try to check here every day too.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:55 PM   #1237
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awg811
I started an Xbox One group for those looking for high iq, mature, team basketball players for pro am walk on or team.

"NBA 2k Pro Am Teammate Finder" is the group name.

This group is not for park players, those that think they are a 1 man show, those that can't play defense, or those who don't know how to be a good teammate.

Anyone that does not consistently fit the profile will be removed.
It's nothing personal, it's just basketball.
Many of my friends will not be invited to the group because they don't consistently show those attributes.

I hope this message doesn't come off as rude or like I think that I'm better than someone else, that's not the intention.

The goal is to have the best atmosphere and talent pool for all of us.

Come join and have fun!

You can search the XBL community for NBA 2k Pro Am Teammate Finder, send me a message on XBL Tony Two Steps, or reply here.
The quickest way would be on XBL, but I'll try to check here every day too.
Great idea, never hurts to have another way to find/recruit teammates

Not sure if your aware of it....but in the online sub forum.... there's a thread for (both) xb1 and ps4 regarding pro-am (for people lookin for a sqaud) 👍
Old 06-06-2017, 02:36 AM   #1238
Rookie

So I posted this in the pro am sub forum months ago, but it's dead, so I'll just repost here if it's ok. If it's not, delete it or whatever. I'm down for proam walk on, team pro am and park. I'm a cool dude, got a mic, and I like to win. That's all.

"Hey guys, looking for some cool teammates. I left other essentials in my sig down below. I own a bunch of players that I rotate in and out depending on how I'm feeling. I'll list them from my favorite down.

Disclaimer: I am used to playing PG, where I am unselfish and make good decisions, so if I'm tasked to play any other positions, I tend to hold the PG to a high standard as I wold play it.

6'3 188 lbs. 97 OVR Playmaker PG: 4 HOF, 1 Gold, 14 Bronze.
I'm known to put up 15+ assists when I use him. Very unselfish pure pg.
Plays like: John Wall/Rajon Rondo

6'7 228 lbs. 95 OVR Slasher PG/SG: 5 HOF, 7 Bronze.
My offensive juggernaut. Known to put up 25 and 10 on about 3 missed shots. Still a very willful passer.
Plays like: Penny Hardaway/Russell Westbrook

6'8 220 lbs. 92 OVR LDD SF/PF/SG/C: 2 HOF, 1 Gold, 6 Bronze.
When running with my partner in crime @Conspiculous, we can essentially put up 30/10/10/3/3 each in the proam. Total beast on the boards. Transition freak. Good corner shooter. Still a good passer.
Plays like: Scottie Pippen, LBJ

6'11 256 lbs. 87 OVR Post Scorer. PF/C 3 HOF, 6 Bronze.
Double me. Actually you better not. Unless you're a 7'3 paint protector I don't see you guarding me one on one. I stole Mchale's up and under, Hakeem's spin, Shaq's drop step, Melo's face up game, took it coast to coast like Barkley, and if you brought help, Magic taught me to pass it out of the post. Averages about 15/10/10 with minimal touches.
Plays like: ^ (lol, honestly, Nikola Jokic)

7'1 256 lbs. 95 Glass Cleaner. C/PF 5 HOF, 6 Bronze.
I'm faster and jump higher if you're taller. I'm bigger if you're smaller. So either way, any glass cleaner is still catching 15/15/5/3 blocks on their heads. Any other archetypes? It's gonna get a lot worse.
Plays like: Wilt Chamberlain.

The others aren't necessarily my cup of tea to use, therefore I won't list them. However, I would love to join a team, and get to hooping. Like I said in my sig, you can add me on PS4 and tell me you're from OS, or you can just PM me on here. I'll catch it either way."

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.

Last edited by JustCallMeSleepy; 06-06-2017 at 02:39 AM.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:45 AM   #1239
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeSleepy
So I posted this in the pro am sub forum months ago, but it's dead, so I'll just repost here if it's ok. If it's not, delete it or whatever. I'm down for proam walk on, team pro am and park. I'm a cool dude, got a mic, and I like to win. That's all.

"Hey guys, looking for some cool teammates. I left other essentials in my sig down below. I own a bunch of players that I rotate in and out depending on how I'm feeling. I'll list them from my favorite down.

Disclaimer: I am used to playing PG, where I am unselfish and make good decisions, so if I'm tasked to play any other positions, I tend to hold the PG to a high standard as I wold play it.

6'3 188 lbs. 97 OVR Playmaker PG: 4 HOF, 1 Gold, 14 Bronze.
I'm known to put up 15+ assists when I use him. Very unselfish pure pg.
Plays like: John Wall/Rajon Rondo

6'7 228 lbs. 95 OVR Slasher PG/SG: 5 HOF, 7 Bronze.
My offensive juggernaut. Known to put up 25 and 10 on about 3 missed shots. Still a very willful passer.
Plays like: Penny Hardaway/Russell Westbrook

6'8 220 lbs. 92 OVR LDD SF/PF/SG/C: 2 HOF, 1 Gold, 6 Bronze.
When running with my partner in crime @Conspiculous, we can essentially put up 30/10/10/3/3 each in the proam. Total beast on the boards. Transition freak. Good corner shooter. Still a good passer.
Plays like: Scottie Pippen, LBJ

6'11 256 lbs. 87 OVR Post Scorer. PF/C 3 HOF, 6 Bronze.
Double me. Actually you better not. Unless you're a 7'3 paint protector I don't see you guarding me one on one. I stole Mchale's up and under, Hakeem's spin, Shaq's drop step, Melo's face up game, took it coast to coast like Barkley, and if you brought help, Magic taught me to pass it out of the post. Averages about 15/10/10 with minimal touches.
Plays like: ^ (lol, honestly, Nikola Jokic)

7'1 256 lbs. 95 Glass Cleaner. C/PF 5 HOF, 6 Bronze.
I'm faster and jump higher if you're taller. I'm bigger if you're smaller. So either way, any glass cleaner is still catching 15/15/5/3 blocks on their heads. Any other archetypes? It's gonna get a lot worse.
Plays like: Wilt Chamberlain.

The others aren't necessarily my cup of tea to use, therefore I won't list them. However, I would love to join a team, and get to hooping. Like I said in my sig, you can add me on PS4 and tell me you're from OS, or you can just PM me on here. I'll catch it either way."

All this big talk, screenshot your pro-am career record and stats.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:02 AM   #1240
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
All this big talk, screenshot your pro-am career record and stats.

Or, pops, if you wanna see for yourself, just add me. If I'm wrong, you can expose me to all of your mates here at OS. Cool?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »