Home

More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

Man y'all can defend this if you want but look at the gamescom footage of heat Mavs from last year and look at lebron. Then look at lebron on the actual retail version. HE LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME. That's why it irritates me that he hasn't been improved, along with Cole who looks HORRIBLE in 12 and Chris bosh who has a dirty face. And who ever said the teamup members played a different version in the bay is WRONG. Both iPodkingcarter and vanhawkwolf said they played the EXACT same demo that's in Germany. So stop defending this game! How can you even after how awful 2k12 is?
Old 08-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #34
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15
It could be the camera angle, but I was expecting contact on that lebron dunk and that layup in traffic by ibaka or durant. I know the guys that played the game early have said physics is spot on but i'm still seeing that sliding when it's suppose to be contact.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #35
Banned

Don't get me wrong, gameplay looks much improved and I definitely take vanhawkwolfs word on all he said and am currently awaiting Chris smooves opinion, but player models didn't change in last years gamescom demo to retail version and if that's any thing to go by this years won't either. Lebron looks bad as well as Norris Cole and bosh and I'm only voicing my concern because I want it fixed before release. Simple. I'm going to email both ld2k and ronnie2k about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
Man y'all can defend this if you want but look at the gamescom footage of heat Mavs from last year and look at lebron. Then look at lebron on the actual retail version. HE LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME. That's why it irritates me that he hasn't been improved, along with Cole who looks HORRIBLE in 12 and Chris bosh who has a dirty face. And who ever said the teamup members played a different version in the bay is WRONG. Both iPodkingcarter and vanhawkwolf said they played the EXACT same demo that's in Germany. So stop defending this game! How can you even after how awful 2k12 is?
bosh and lebron look spot on in 2k12. no reason to cause a uproar when the players dont dramaticly change like you want. Bosh has spots on side of his face in the game and irl. Your concern shouldnt be graphics at this point because they are maxed , you should be worrying mre about gameplay

Last edited by chandlerbang; 08-18-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:48 PM   #37
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
SO let me guess you're a Heat fan, and will just ignore the people who actually saw the game in person.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #38
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Faces in the gamescom build may or may not be final or reflective of the final product.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 08-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #39
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Meh...looks almost identical to 2k12 gameplay imo. Why are Ibaka and Durant going to layups in the paint over just doing a standing dunk??? THIS drives me absolutely crazy! I played with the 95 Magic in a season and Shaq never dunks!! He always does this clunky animation for a layup. REALLY"?? I see the same issue in 2k13 from the 2nd video. Also, is the problem fixed where big men stand at the 3pt line during offensive possesions? I couldn't tell since we had to watch a couple cheesers play.

All in all the game looked the same as 2k12 imo. I'll play the demo and go from there on whether I purchase this year's game or not.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #40
Rookie

Ray Allen was hitting everything he shot.

I hope the 3 isn't overpowered like it was in 2k12, or else I will be doing a complete roster edit

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »