Home

More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #49
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
How is EA's Nba Live doing ?

LOL
Old 08-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ksuperior9
Its a video game, its not a "face analyzing" game, no matter what basketball game we play this gen, were not gonna see players look exactly how they look on tv its just not likely, soo get over it and focus on something else more important than your favorite teams faces...
LOL do you know how ridiculous you sound? because its a game is a justifiable reason for players not to look spot on? kobe, garnett, ray allen, ty lawson derrick rose blake griffin etc., ALL look spot on. Go look at the pc modders players they nailed EVERYONE. Even most of the toronto raptors players all look accurate. Go bother someone else and stop talking to me that just sounds stupid.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmebfresh
dude im a warriors fan andi get that all the time when i say something good about the heat.
LOL, smh. what does being a fan of a team have to do with anything though? i guess when people make that assumption there saying heat fans are stupid haha. ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #52
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
LOL do you know how ridiculous you sound? because its a game is a justifiable reason for players not to look spot on? kobe, garnett, ray allen, ty lawson derrick rose blake griffin etc., ALL look spot on. Go look at the pc modders players they nailed EVERYONE. Even most of the toronto raptors players all look accurate. Go bother someone else and stop talking to me that just sounds stupid.
You do know up to date PC's are several times more powerful than current gen consoles don't you?

If you do....why are you comparing a 7 year old outdated PC (Because that's what the 360 essentially is) to an up to date PC with the latest graphics card? In what world does that make sense?
Old 08-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
Graphics look great to me. I am not sure where all this fuss is coming from, sure it aint perfect but if your the one looking for a vastly different looking game should wait till next gen. You cant deny the fact that this has been the best looking basketball game series on this gen.
my problem is not with graphics bro. BELIEVE me, i know how amazing this game looks, and it only gets better with an hdmi cord attached and 1080p HD. My beef is with the cyberfaces, guys like kobe, dwight, rose, all look spot on, while guys like chris paul lebron james and kevin durant look terrible (though from the picture released of him and gameplay from 2k13 he looks much improved now, KD that is). If the pc modders can accurately depict NBA players, why cant 2ksports art developers? all im saying.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #54
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

After watching various skill levels playing I can say the following
  • Demo 3pt shooting is tuned very high. So that appears to be a difficulty setting/ slider tuning thing. If somebody has a good 3pt you can really get hot it was the same way in 2k12 demo. It is most likely like this on purpose
  • There is better contact in the paint shot success and shot types are much better. I didn't see the awkward layups or awkward contact shots.
  • Passing is faster and the passing seems to be a little less predetermined meaning you can step in and alter the outcome or the pass may go long. There is less herky jerky passing as you seem to be able to hit players in stride. I am happy to see this.
  • The isomotion looks superb it looks like it will be easy to use. It also looks like they balanced the dribbling out by if you try to do too much you will lose the drbibble or do isomotion with the wrong player.
  • The dunk animations are nice improved less floaty, the verticals heights of the dunks happen at are realistic.
  • Animations are improved

Last edited by stillfeelme; 08-18-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
You do know up to date PC's are several times more powerful than current gen consoles don't you?

If you do....why are you comparing a 7 year old outdated PC (Because that's what the 360 essentially is) to an up to date PC with the latest graphics card? In what world does that make sense?
please stop responding to me. I'm not trying to get banned for saying the wrong thing, and you're really pissing me off with your responses when in turn all i did was give my opinion, and never asking for a response. I said i would talk to ronnie2k and ld2k, and 've already talked to ld. BE GONE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
You sound twice as dumb right now bcuss im talking about consoles, you can do anything you want w/ a pc bcuss its a freaking pc, you can edit whatever you want, they are not playing on a pc there playing on a ps3 soo get your facts straight before you think you know something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »