Home

More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 13
Can anyone point me to a time where some good physics are shown? Watched both videos and the drives to the basket just look like people are being pushed aside. No physics. Ibaka just glided backwards when LeBron dunked and so on.

Passing looked good though. Lots of good animations there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #42
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

The one thing that I see that really impresses me this year that I haven't seen anyone comment on is how natural the ball moves. Every video basketball game since the ball seem to have a predetermined distination. Just watching the clips the ball finally seems to be it's on independent object completely seperate from the players and/or their path.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
SO let me guess you're a Heat fan, and will just ignore the people who actually saw the game in person.
WRONG. im a lebron fan, and what difference does it make what team or player i support? and maybe you should have read mt next comment about those guys opinion before responding to me.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
Man y'all can defend this if you want but look at the gamescom footage of heat Mavs from last year and look at lebron. Then look at lebron on the actual retail version. HE LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME. That's why it irritates me that he hasn't been improved, along with Cole who looks HORRIBLE in 12 and Chris bosh who has a dirty face. And who ever said the teamup members played a different version in the bay is WRONG. Both iPodkingcarter and vanhawkwolf said they played the EXACT same demo that's in Germany. So stop defending this game! How can you even after how awful 2k12 is?
Its a video game, its not a "face analyzing" game, no matter what basketball game we play this gen, were not gonna see players look exactly how they look on tv its just not likely, soo get over it and focus on something else more important than your favorite teams faces...
Old 08-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #45
Pro

cmebfresh's Arena

OVR: 8
but i can't wait till the demo comes out for i can judge the graphics and gameplay ( even though a different build).but the 2k12 demo played better then the retail sooooo. also you cant judge the graphics off this video quality, plus the gameplay cause some of these guys on the sticks is playing arcade ball and they suck. I want to see some plays run to see how smooth it is
I'm in a wait and see mode with 2k. that 2k team up community didn't make me flinch of excitement. i got to get on them sticks. ipodking said the big mans don't have ball skills and in one video i seen perkins dribbling like crazy, i was looking for him to lose the ball.

Last edited by cmebfresh; 08-18-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0
I hate how people are only pointing out the bad like these people havent been working on the game to please us, they cant give everthing done we want them too in as much time they want have. We all know 2k12 sucked ***, okk we get it but if you can obviously see the changes from 2k12 to 2k13 than you should know they're trying. You people need to start being understanding, none of us every created a game and I know it cant be easy soo therefore dont juss say "I want this and this needs to be fixed" when you dont even know **** about about being a developer or even know **** about basketball, meatheads. Lmao
Old 08-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #47
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

Graphics look great to me. I am not sure where all this fuss is coming from, sure it aint perfect but if your the one looking for a vastly different looking game should wait till next gen. You cant deny the fact that this has been the best looking basketball game series on this gen.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #48
Pro

cmebfresh's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
WRONG. im a lebron fan, and what difference does it make what team or player i support? and maybe you should have read mt next comment about those guys opinion before responding to me.
dude im a warriors fan andi get that all the time when i say something good about the heat.

MIAMI ALL THE WAY

MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI DOLPHINS
MIAMI MARLINS
AND THE U

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »