Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #4057
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
Months ago? You make it seem like it was half a year ago, it was only patched less than 1.5 month ago.
Oh for gods sake. It's christmas. Have you nothing better to do than pathetically nitpick what people are saying on an internet site.

OK, it was patched maybe 1.5 months ago. Is that better now? Has all order been returned to society?

Point is, it's patched.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #4058
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
On my roster set, Kobe has a No-Trade clause, was there one with yours?

And, you can not change shoe endorsement deals in this version.
Yeah in mines he can't get traded either
Old 12-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #4059
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

Played a few more games with my player Sam "The Cobra" Freday. In this 3 games stretch, the Celtics split the home and home with the Wizards, then lost to Philly. My game was off until the Philly, when I finally got out of a funk and dominated Spencer Hawes down low with 31 pts, 8 reb, 2 ast, 2 blk. After the game, my endorsement with Jordan was set up and I picked the Jordan IV's to wear in the game.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #4060
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po1soNNN
Interesting, I started up a new one, didn't play great in the showcase and went #21 to Boston. Problem is, I'm a PF, so I'll be behind KG.

Okay, here are my credentials:
Name: Sam Freday (same as 2k12)
Nickname: The Cobra (same as 2k12)
Ht/Wt: 6' 7", 232 (same)
Position: PF (same)
Style: Athletic (same)
College: Connecticut (same)
DOB: 10/16/1992 (year later than last year)

Got drafted by the Celtics at number 21, had 6 pts, 5 rbs, 1 ast, and 1 blk in the showcase. First play was an offensive rebound put back slam and one, but was downhill from there. Anxious to play first game against Heat tomorrow, will see how that goes. Sucks being a PF on the Celtics because there's KG, and if they move me up to SF, there's Pierce.
KG plays center actually
Old 12-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #4061
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threatlockz

Oh, and on a completely unrelated topic: Is it possible to change shoe endorsement deals? I'm with Jordan now, but all the new Nike's give extra attributes!

No you can't switch them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #4062
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekman
OK I really enjoy my Athletic SF!

Played my first 5 games and chose Nike... I play with 8min quarters, Superstar Mode with the New Orleans Hornets. Despite the loss against the Spurs in the opening (124-125), we are currently at 4-1 and the last game against the Bobcats was my best. I had 17 points, 3 rebs, 2 assists, 1 block in 16 mins with 6/7 FGs and 5/6 FTs.

Anyway, can you recommend me what sig skills should I get first? Also, I have decided to take Jordan training camp, can you recommend me the other one?

Thank you and happy holidays!
For an athletic SF you have to have finisher, acrobat since u drive to the rim a lot. Other than that its mostly upto you, I got finisher acrobat chasedown microwave and interceptor.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #4063
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drspringroll
I agree. Rebounding is definitely better than before and I don't see PG jumped over a PF/C to grab rebound anymore. If 2K can tweak the AI of CPU, that would be great. I'm tired of averaging 66 PPG to win game on HOF/Default. My teammates cannot hit shots unless it's wide open shot.
This is why I won't ever play on HOF. Why don't you do superstar mode? Is it too easy for you or some other reason? Another thing I have done is kept all my shooting skills at about 80-83. If I put them up any more then it will be too easy for me to score.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #4064
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25

I decided that being 5'10 and NOT being a PG is just annoying. Lol

I'm a 5'10 200 lb scoring PG. I will upgrade my passing a lot. My goal is to be a better version of Rajon Rondo/Russel Westbrook, but with better scoring stats. I want to be able to put up 20 point, 10 assist games with lots of steals. I was drafted on the Magic. I am excited to become the face of the franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »