Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #505
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Hey guys. Just made a 6'3 athletic pg (me) Ivory Mathis. I had 29 points 3steals 2 rebounds and 8 assists. 2 turnovers. I was interviewed by the wizards, trailblazers and I forget the other. I did well in all the interviews just because generally I really would since I'd just be excited to play in the NBA lol. Anyways I was skipped by the wizards which made me happy cuz I woulda been behind john wall. Picked up sixth by blazers. Lillard is a 70 and I'm a 64 I think I can take his spot soon. But I have a question. After my first game, showcase, and
3 drills I have 960 sp (playing offline). I was thinkin about buying a signature skill but Idk what I should get. My goal is to have either finisher, acrobat, pick pocket, ankle breaker, the 4th quarter clutch one. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #506
Rookie

Made a pg and got drafted by grizzlies but traded to pacers. Don't know if anybody else had this "issue" but I played about a month as a backup and not realizing I had sim games on 12 minutes and mine on 5 min quarters so as a backup so I played about 10 minutes a game and got about 4 pts and 7-8 assists per game. After a month of this I realized that I got both rookie of the month as well as nba east player of the month. I looked at the stats and there were a lot of guys who had better stats than me. I'm glad because I like the award but wasn't really well deserved. I think I was only player of the game once that month.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #507
Rookie

2k f'd up and now im the #1 ranked player
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Nba.jpeg (83.0 KB, 320 views)
Old 10-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #508
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukyfied
Sorry for the confusion

I want to be on the knicks in my career mode
I am a Shooting Guard

First time I made my shooting guard, I quickly spent 1000 vc to buff him up a little.

I was drafted to the Bucks. After 5 games I requested to be traded to the Knicks. Instead, they traded me to the Nets.

I did not want to play with the Nets, so I simmulated to the next key game. After playing with the nets for 10-15 games (there arent a lot of key games) I requested to be traded to the Knicks. I ended up with the Jazz. By the time I ended up on the Jazz, it was past the trade deadline. Again, I simulated until I was traded.

I decided to restart my career. I also changed the current roster before restarting MyCareer Mode. I cut ronnie brewer to make more space on the Knicks for another SG.

Second time around, I was drafted to Memphis. After 5 games i asked to be traded to the Knicks.

I ended up in Miami.

Now I am playing for Miami. I bought a few VC just so that I can be more productive. Now I occasionally talk to my GM and request for a trade just so that I can see if the Knicks are interested in me. If they are not, I simply decline the trade and continue playing for the Knicks.

Has this happened to anyone else? If you have requested to be traded to a team, did you end up with the team you wanted?
Just wanted to chime in, I've created separate saves to test how trading works and 3/3 times I was traded to my first option team. Remember, demand a trade.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #509
Pro

OVR: 6

How do you create separate saves again?
Old 10-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #510
Pro

OVR: 26

So I can never wear Adidas, Spalding, Reebok, UA, or anything else in my My Career?
Old 10-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #511
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealN42
How do you create separate saves again?
You can't anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #512
Pro

OVR: 1
So I found out you can only have 2 online careers. That's kinda messed up. I always have like 3 or 4 different careers going on. Smh.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »