Home

NBA 2K14 Video - Dynamic Living Rosters Briefly Explained

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - Dynamic Living Rosters Briefly Explained within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #25
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Video - Dynamic Living Rosters Briefly Explained

I have a gut feeling it will be a flop this year. I hope Im wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #26
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Out of all the announcements so far this is the least I have confidence on.....
Old 09-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #27
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
This should be great but it won't because somebody has to do the analysis for it then it will be updated.

2K is talking about it but they are not saying how they will implement it into the game. It can't be done daily because of the late games and teams that don't play so it probably be updated the next day at the earliest.

Another issue I see with it is they are only talking about stats but what about accessories, signings, waived, and shoes?

I'm just waiting to hear how this would work for roster makers or people who don't use 2K's (lack luster) rosters.

What about people who don't have internet connection?
I actually think they should be able to get the STATS portion of the roster right. I am waiting on them to announce someone else will be doing the shoe edits and accessories keeping them up to date. A certain sneaker blog has mentioned something way back about something big in 2K14.

I am not going to hold my breath on the new signings as in free agents that are coming to and from the D-League or from other leagues.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #28
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I actually think they should be able to get the STATS portion of the roster right. I am waiting on them to announce someone else will be doing the shoe edits and accessories keeping them up to date. A certain sneaker blog has mentioned something way back about something big in 2K14.

I am not going to hold my breath on the new signings as in free agents that are coming to and from the D-League or from other leagues.
I actually tweeted LD2K and Ronnie about nicekicks today.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #29
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Out of all the announcements so far this is the least I have confidence on.....
Definately.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #30
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
I actually tweeted LD2K and Ronnie about nicekicks today.
Yeah they are holding out on information until their official reveal or insight but I did take notice of in that trailer 2K was showing off the new sneakers in the game as part of the tease. Some of the less obvious stuff was Bledsoe wearing the LeBron X's on Phoenix. That was the sneaker he wore most of the year last season. That is something that 2K traditionally does not get right.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
I hope there is an option that can incorporate this feature in Season/Association mode.

I am the type of player who plays Association/Season that mimics the real-life NBA (place players inactive if they are injured in real life, make the same trades for all teams to mimic the real transactions, update player accessories so they are wearing what they are really wearing)

Yeah same for me, i would totally love if there's an option to update your assciation with the real life happennings, you could turn it on or off when u dont want it to be updated cause your season is far ahead of the real life season
I could be an option everytime you load your association to load dynamic rosters or not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #32
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
I hope there is an option that can incorporate this feature in Season/Association mode.

I am the type of player who plays Association/Season that mimics the real-life NBA (place players inactive if they are injured in real life, make the same trades for all teams to mimic the real transactions, update player accessories so they are wearing what they are really wearing)
You would have to play at real life pace though. I think for the daily rosters this type of update would be best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »