Home

NBA 2K14 Video - New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #33
MVP

OkayC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Video - New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Ok in Real Life if you have a nice range you have just as good of a chance as anybody else.

Wes Johnson

http://youtu.be/XRJwlx0OVbM

Felton

http://youtu.be/0EfRzbJt7mo
OK, one instance for both players, doesn't justify why it happend like 4xs in one game. My overall point was that this has been a concern for past 2ks, especially 2k13. So why should i believe different from 14, I can have this super optimistic attitude that 2k14 will be perfect, but the world doesn't work like that, so yea i listed pros and cons of the game. hitting those tough shots is one of the cons. Im sorry those tough shots shouldn't be made more than once a game at best, by average players. thats my point.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 15

It's all based on luck , skill and ratings pal . No good 3 point shot means you're way less likely to make one or even attempt one . But as long as you have to three on your side your chances are good as anyone's just like " real life " some have better chances than others .
Old 09-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkayC
OK, one instance for both players, doesn't justify why it happend like 4xs in one game. My overall point was that this has been a concern for past 2ks, especially 2k13. So why should i believe different from 14, I can have this super optimistic attitude that 2k14 will be perfect, but the world doesn't work like that, so yea i listed pros and cons of the game. hitting those tough shots is one of the cons. Im sorry those tough shots shouldn't be made more than once a game by average players. thats my point.
The point is I didn't see it 4x times in one game like your overreacting too . I saw Farm take two with the defender not playing any defense at all and Wes shooting one wide open .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #36
Rookie

Deck's Arena

There is a thing in nba2k that's on fire. Those were normal shot's, players weren't HOT.

I can play the video game too, this is a guy having the game of his life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCtWmD6j5J4 if you look closely, for the most part he wasn't standing still chucking 3's. He was mostly OPEN and HOT with defenders arriving late (opposed to the game where they just shot in their faces), oh and Mike Miller getting killed

I also so kobe SHOOT a lot, specially in the post (and some times too far). I think he shot 70%+ with 20-30pts ? He's a career 45,4 %FG and 33,6% from deep. I know he makes a lot of clutch shot's but he also bricks wide open ones.

I'm just frustrated because they shot too well for the offense they played.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Good thing is, all these 3 point complaints are easily adjustable by sliders.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Minus online and my player which are the most played. I liked some of the new animations but the only gameplay enhancement I noticed is like someone stated earlier the animations that create space is gone from what I've seen, better contests in the paint I guess, and It seems as though you can stay in front of your man better even though I wouldnt say these guys d is on point.....there were few instances.

There were just not enough positives to convince me to buy. I doubt there will be much of a change hands on but of course we'll try the demo as the last test.

All in all I been playing nba 2k since inside drive but this game is just getting to clunky and sloppy to me. It doesnt look real enough to me and im not talking about graphics. Hopefully next gen will look and move different but Im really not seeing it looking much different than for what it is now.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #38
MVP

OkayC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
The point is I didn't see it 4x times in one game like your overreacting too . I saw Farm take two with the defender not playing any defense at all and Wes shooting one wide open .
Im overacting now? just cuz im not going to accept all of 2ks flaws doesn't mean im overracting. if your gonna be happy with players making tough shots in a game, fine thats your perrogative. But i watch alot of basketball, enough to know that shots like that shouldn't go often, and so based on past experiences, seeing those shots has me worried. Im sorry if im not as optimimistic as you are about the game. But im buying the game, that means 2k is getting my money, so im gonna be as critical on this stuff as i wan't. I know some of you guys who are more inclined to defend 2k hate that, but oh well get over it.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #39
Rookie

Deck's Arena

Also Ronnie had 30PTs with 0:42 left in the 3rd, yet he finishes with 59 points. I'm counting 29 in 5:42, say cheese.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 4

it probably wont matter because Ill be picking this up on PC, but why does Nick Young still have jheri curl.

Assuming Bynum will have his also. I dont normally care for stuff like this but it looks horrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »