Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2017, 05:27 PM   #5089
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

If I replace an enhancement does the enhancement I was using get deleted or can it be reused? Thanks
Old 02-11-2017, 06:48 PM   #5090
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcal
If I replace an enhancement does the enhancement I was using get deleted or can it be reused? Thanks
It gets destroyed/deleted.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #5091
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Finally 7th star pro. Helps me get a little bit further in RttC... or at least freely tap a bit longer at higher cards.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #5092
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Productive draws from event... 8th Leg Pro!

Barely squeezed in to get dupe D'Angelo! Had to buy 5 GN to make sure I had decent breathing room after losing a bunch to sleep/work and figuring out how to play in first few hours! I'll post results tracker similar to RC later today in a new thread that probably won't get stickied.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-13-2017, 08:56 AM   #5093
MVP

and the b.s. continues. this is my 3rd straight event without a Star reset.

I got 8k points on KOTC, so imagine how many resets that was. Then I wont two BTC's. I got about 6 Epics, 1 Leg, and 0 Stars...and I am Star ++. What is the point of being Star++ when you cant get a reset in an event that you did 8k points in? smdh
Old 02-13-2017, 09:00 AM   #5094
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMeagle
Wonder if the KofC brackets are here to stay or just a revised bonus after all of the maintenance delays and revert to original bracket for next one.

Guess one way to look at it is CD is hoping for more credit$ with more $lot$ open in the higher brackets.
I really loved KOTC. It seems as if it is not as much bot-infiltrated. I got 8k points and I didnt start playing until late Thursday night. I couldnt start before then because the network was always down. The network was awful during this event though, I had multiple crashes, maintenance and network errors. I lost a ton of draft picks. Yet and still I almost cracked tier 2.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:19 AM   #5095
Skybox Elite

vince217's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr

I got 8k points on KOTC, so imagine how many resets that was. Then I wont two BTC's. I got about 6 Epics, 1 Leg, and 0 Stars...and I am Star ++. What is the point of being Star++ when you cant get a reset in an event that you did 8k points in? smdh
thats about par for the course. i got about 8k points too, and am almost at the max reset for Star+ (256 boards).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 01:42 PM   #5096
Rookie

retrobat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr

Well, for what it's worth, I had 14,700 pts in the KOTC and got 2 Stars and 3 Legs. At 8K, I feel you should have gotten AT LEAST one Star. I'm a STAR+

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »