Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2017, 12:44 AM   #5505
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikwithafro
Does the game have unlimited ads for draft board in this version? Has anyone hit a wall like in the last version?
Yes, there's still a wall. The game will just go to a screen that says "Waiting on Network" and you have to close and reopen the app, unfortunately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 01:17 AM   #5506
Rookie

Tomy 88's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

An epic prime pro, epic prime, 2x epic foil, ultra rare pro deck will put me in epic prime tier?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G901F eszközömről
Old 09-11-2017, 01:20 PM   #5507
Pro

What tier is everyone in, lads?

I'm in UR ++. Must say i'm liking this far more than last years game. Easier to pro cards and more ladder rewards is great.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:09 AM   #5508
Rookie

Schrankwand's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoban95
What tier is everyone in, lads?

I'm in UR ++. Must say i'm liking this far more than last years game. Easier to pro cards and more ladder rewards is great.
I am in UR++ too. But i don't know when to use my free pro upgrade. Does it stay forever or is it limited for a specific time?

Last edited by Schrankwand; 09-12-2017 at 05:30 AM.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:49 AM   #5509
Pro

PeterH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrankwand
I am in UR++ too. But i don't know when to use my free pro upgrade. Does it stay forever or is it limited for a specific time?
From what I saw on Twitter, people asked CD about it and they said that they can't inform us about that, aka the typical CD response
Old 09-12-2017, 06:55 AM   #5510
Pro

PeterH's Arena

Got lucky w/ the spinner and pulled EPr Jeff Teague
Old 09-12-2017, 07:45 AM   #5511
Pro

Yeah i wasn't sure when that expired so i used it on the first epic card i got tbh.

Btw i'm still getting cards where the players don't have an image/face. I've uninstalled and re-installed the app twice now and still no improvement. Anybody else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #5512
Rookie

Schrankwand's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
From what I saw on Twitter, people asked CD about it and they said that they can't inform us about that, aka the typical CD response
Thanks fot the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoban95
Btw i'm still getting cards where the players don't have an image/face. I've uninstalled and re-installed the app twice now and still no improvement. Anybody else having this problem?
That's not a problem. It's just because they haven't put them in yet. If there is no photo from the specific player on the specific team avaiable then they cannot put them in. You mostly see this on new players or players that have a new team this season, e.g. Tyreke Evans on the Grizzlies or DeMarre Carroll on the Nets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »