Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2017, 11:00 AM   #5513
Pro

PeterH's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Has anyone done Playoffs yet? And if so, what is the format? Like seasons before or is it literally just the Playoffs? 1stRd-Finals?
Old 09-12-2017, 11:25 AM   #5514
Pro

Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrankwand
Thanks fot the info.

That's not a problem. It's just because they haven't put them in yet. If there is no photo from the specific player on the specific team avaiable then they cannot put them in. You mostly see this on new players or players that have a new team this season, e.g. Tyreke Evans on the Grizzlies or DeMarre Carroll on the Nets.
Ah okay good, thanks mate
Old 09-12-2017, 11:34 AM   #5515
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Has anyone done Playoffs yet? And if so, what is the format? Like seasons before or is it literally just the Playoffs? 1stRd-Finals?
Its really confusing and time consuming I bet I have been on them for 24 hours and still in the first round. Its not regular season just playoffs. Its not showing my like x amount of time till the next game starts.

1st place - epic
2nd and con finals - ultra rate
semi - rare
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 01:06 PM   #5516
Pro

PeterH's Arena

First foil pull
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2017-09-12-20-03-29.jpg (118.8 KB, 68 views)
Old 09-13-2017, 10:57 AM   #5517
Rookie

I see you Cam.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:41 PM   #5518
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Its really confusing and time consuming I bet I have been on them for 24 hours and still in the first round. Its not regular season just playoffs. Its not showing my like x amount of time till the next game starts.

1st place - epic
2nd and con finals - ultra rate
semi - rare
Season or "playoff" starts in the first round with each game lasting 4 hours and the breaks between each game to be 2 hours. So 4 games every 24 hours. If you get lucky and get all sweeps, 4 days to complete or 7 days max if they all go the distance.

Sent from my 5seven
Old 09-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #5519
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPMaK
Season or "playoff" starts in the first round with each game lasting 4 hours and the breaks between each game to be 2 hours. So 4 games every 24 hours. If you get lucky and get all sweeps, 4 days to complete or 7 days max if they all go the distance.

Sent from my 5seven
God that is time consuming
Old 09-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #5520
Pro

I've never played the app from launch. When do events start happening, guys?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »