Home

NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360, PS3) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #153
Rookie

pezone's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Patch 1 Impressions (360 Patch only, PS3 to follow)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
pezone,

We know my man. We're looking into it. You're not letting us off the hook dude, no worries.
Thank you stephen!!..

thats all I wanted man, just a confirmation that it is at least being looked at.....and I'm sure a lot of people were wondering this too....

again, Thanks!!! And keep up the good work!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #154
MVP

OVR: 11

pared, anyone posted about whether a posting up option is in this patch and if so, which button is it?
Old 10-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #155
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Its the first thing posted. Click the RS to toggle the back down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #156
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
pared, anyone posted about whether a posting up option is in this patch and if so, which button is it?
- Backdown button is back. Enabled right thumbstick click to toggle between face up and backdown postures.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #157
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezone
so nothing on online fatigue??.....

MAJOR FAIL!!!!!!
There is online fatigue for unranked games. Just make sure its set to on. Ranked games are set to off. They must have forgot to switch it back to on.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #158
Banned

OVR: 11

"We didn't update DNA till the season started. The data you're getting has flaws in it b/c we're working out the issues that happen at the start of the season. When the season starts, you'll be getting the most accurate data possible."

It's not the data. If I load a replay game in which Kobe scored 40+ (Lakers as my CPU opponent,) Fisher still scores 30+. Double team Fisher, triple team him, play tight D, try zones, he still drives and pulls up and scores a lot. Leave Kobe wide open, play locked on SG and move away from him every time, he still doesn't take over games.

The descriptions of DNA gave the impression that in a replay game in which Kobe scored 40+ it's him that should be torching me, he should be the guy I can't stop no matter what D is tried. But that's not happening.

What is limiting guys like Kobe, the superstars, even in replay games where they put up 40 or 50 points, from taking the ball and scoring? Why is Fisher such a beast?
Old 10-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #159
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
There is online fatigue for unranked games. Just make sure its set to on. Ranked games are set to off. They must have forgot to switch it back to on.
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Ranked games are set to on and you have to set it to off for fatigue to actually work. I think Beluba posted about this.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #160
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjccommish
"We didn't update DNA till the season started. The data you're getting has flaws in it b/c we're working out the issues that happen at the start of the season. When the season starts, you'll be getting the most accurate data possible."

It's not the data. If I load a replay game in which Kobe scored 40+ (Lakers as my CPU opponent,) Fisher still scores 30+. Double team Fisher, triple team him, play tight D, try zones, he still drives and pulls up and scores a lot. Leave Kobe wide open, play locked on SG and move away from him every time, he still doesn't take over games.

The descriptions of DNA gave the impression that in a replay game in which Kobe scored 40+ it's him that should be torching me, he should be the guy I can't stop no matter what D is tried. But that's not happening.

What is limiting guys like Kobe, the superstars, even in replay games where they put up 40 or 50 points, from taking the ball and scoring? Why is Fisher such a beast?
You're allowing him to drive in and take the shots.. If you loosen up, he won't be so aggressive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »