Home

NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360, PS3) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #185
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360 Patch Only, PS3 to Follow)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
i dont know who told yall those % means thats what they gonna shoot but everyone except me if upsesed with those numbers

in my tests they dont dictate made or missed baskets, it tells the offline cpu how to score....

18% off dribble IMO does not mean the dude will shoot 18% when he shoots from dribble moves IMO it means that when he is dribbling 18% of the time he may shoot it

test it for yourself edit these numbers then play a game 44% 3pt does not mean he is gonna shoot that from the floor, why else do you think the players has 3 pt ratings.

i dare somone to edit shaq to 75% 3 PT SUCCESS and go into a game and jack it with him and see the results
You play online??? If so play a couple games and come back and post your results. Anyone else feel free to do so as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #186
MVP

OVR: 25

guys, passing has been substantially worked on - it is faster, more precise, crisper, very well animated

blocking too -yes

there are new animations added - now I'm sure - post, contest and foul/contact

CPU is more unpredictable when attacking, more relentless, playing against Lakers right now and they threw two realistic looking bounce passes for a cutting man for a layup and a dunk, don't remember seeing it before
Old 10-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #187
Banned

OVR: 2

i have a ps3 and am expecting to get the update later in the week. i really only play teamplay and live run bcuz i enjoy the team aspect of winning a game. compared to myself doing everything!

my question is for any1 who can answer it. in teamplay, after u enter a game, at the first dead ball ur starting lineup is switched to whoever the cpu wants in the game. then once a player gets tired or gets a couple of fouls, the cpu replaces them with who they want in. this is irritating bcuz in 09, u could play with the worst guy on the team for an entire game unless u fouled him out. now it seems like ur succeptible to who the cpu thinks should be in and at whatever position. this also hinders the online teamplay league that i run.

can anyone with an xbox verify whether this was fixed with the patch?
Old 10-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #188
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
So online fatigue is broken. The fix to make it work also flipped the default for online games to OFF and nobody caught it. Flame away. It's a failure on 3 levels: programming/QA/Production. That's all I can say.
So will turning it to OFF fix it or is there no way to fix it?
Old 10-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #189
Banned

OVR: 13

As ridiculous as it is I can look past the no fatigue, as long as the CPU doesn't override my substitutions.

Is the CPU still overriding substitutions?
Do the defensive matchups work now?
Old 10-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #190
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Patch 1 Impressions (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
I'm 2nd this, if this hasn't been fixed along with fatigue still no good for me.
It was so funny to see Chauncey raisin his hands like he was the man taking crazy Stepback 3's...I had to laugh...Poor guy who was playing me had to be hot...

On anotha note...Can't wait to check out the patch when I get home tonite
Old 10-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #191
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
You play online??? If so play a couple games and come back and post your results. Anyone else feel free to do so as well.

i played my share of games, the % in the game has nothing to do with it. its the slider for online play % thats maybe too high it has nothing to do with the dna ratings

maybe the overall shooting % for online games is too high but what you are asking for is an dna update, thats like someone playing on pro and asking for a dna update to make the game harder its the sliderssssssssssss

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #192
MVP

OVR: 25

stuffed dunks are reality now - after you or the cpu grab an offensive reb a dunk is no more a given with defenders on you as it was before the patch and it looks very well and realistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »