Home

7 Minute NBA Elite 11 Video (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on 7 Minute NBA Elite 11 Video (Gamespot) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-24-2010, 06:50 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 7 Minute NBA Elite 11 Video (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
It was blooming awesome, i just can't describe my feelings over what i saw, it was Lebron himself doing all those moves guys, woooww! and defence wooow!
can't tell if you're sarcastic or not...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 07:04 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 3

Its unfortunate for EAsports even though Nba live 10 was good and Elite 11 may be better its hard to re-gain trust from all the fans that theyve lost. And some theyll never regain their trust. Its almost like when you first meet a female you like and that one time something goes horribly wrong and she never talks to you again. No matter much better things get for you because that memory is stuck in her head. So i understand the people who are frustrated with EAsports basketball games. But this game looks like it deserves a chance.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:09 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlwarya
Its unfortunate for EAsports even though Nba live 10 was good and Elite 11 may be better its hard to re-gain trust from all the fans that theyve lost. And some theyll never regain their trust. Its almost like when you first meet a female you like and that one time something goes horribly wrong and she never talks to you again. No matter much better things get for you because that memory is stuck in her head. So i understand the people who are frustrated with EAsports basketball games. But this game looks like it deserves a chance.
Difinitly, this is definitly the game that I'm buying seeing that ea worked so hard
Old 06-24-2010, 07:48 AM   #124
Old school

DaWolf's Arena

OVR: 8

Looks awesome im just wondering... how do you contest shots without going for the block?
Old 06-24-2010, 07:48 AM   #125
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm reading some good things but it seems to be improving on an area that was already strong last year (player control). Now I'm glad that it's being improved even further. The physics system sounds great and total control over legs and hands will just add to it all but I'm still concerned about basketball fundamentals.

The fastbreak was covered by stepsix so I hope that is ironed out as it's a game breaker.

Rebounding?

AI, AI, AI. Physics and control are great but mean nothing if the AI is not improved upon. Fastbreak AI, rebounding AI, defensive AI. Not just the physics and animations on how it plays out.

That's what I really want to know about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #126
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21

Rebounding is 100x better than last year from what we saw at community day.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Rebounding is 100x better than last year from what we saw at community day.
When you say better does that mean the ball actually deflected off the rim/backboard and went where it should (ie. long rebounds & and or bouncing off at the correct angles based on the path it took from the shooter) or are you simply saying they were more easily gotten by the player in the proper position?
Old 06-24-2010, 08:21 AM   #128
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21

I'd have to say the angles SEEMED right when we were playing, didn't really look at that much. Due to the fact we didn't have much 5 on 5 time, from what I saw, players that got in the proper position got the rebound and the "suction-action" seemed to be removed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »