Home

New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 09:03 PM   #25
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Never had a problem with how 14 looked, happy they could improve it.
some good, some bad. I thought some of the players faces were really bad. Some just okay. Nothing really stood out, least not for next gen. No complaints what I saw in this trailer though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 10:22 PM   #26
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Snow
Seriously man there was a time when there was like 5 or 6 basketball games out. NBA Shootout, NBA Inside Drive, 2K, Live, Street, Ballers, did I miss one?
NBA Starting Five

And I remember I used to try all of them, because they all had their strengths.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:24 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Snow
Seriously man there was a time when there was like 5 or 6 basketball games out. NBA Shootout, NBA Inside Drive, 2K, Live, Street, Ballers, did I miss one?

Even though I'm admittedly more of a Live fan(boy), I still get both games and I'm just as excited for Live on consoles as I am for 2K on PC. Oh the mod possibilities!
In the zone
Old 09-03-2014, 11:37 PM   #28
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko11
In the zone
I was a big fan on NBA in the Zone, they even had Jordan except he was #00 and was on the bench.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:03 AM   #29
Rookie

CrimsionXBL's Arena

OVR: 2
The jerseys...... why do they look like that? And are we actually serious with the way NBA live 14 looked? I'm not going to compare it to 2k but really..... The faces in this look awesome i'll give it that and only that.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:51 AM   #30
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuck243
EA Sports should stop and go to the lab for 2 straight years, THEN come out with a complete game... Clearly they have face scans and looks as if Lillard had his whole body scanned... Take away the facial graphics and shoes, what do we have? A game that looks like NBA Live just in 50 seconds... I don't want to play NBA Live 07 with better graphics on PS4... And saying that is a stretch... Why in the hell everyone's arms have so much definition? Kemba Walker isn't cut like that, why is his arms ridiculous? Also, Wiggins don't dunk on big men like that either... He isn't strong enough to take that contact yet, no one watches games? Vic crossing Chris Paul... LOL... Don't give EA $60+ for a game that the reps believe isn't up to par with what they think it should be... And YES THEY SAID THAT ISH... Who cares they're getting better? Why are you still putting out crap when you aren't at the level you want to be yet? Be smarter people, don't buy this crap...
If you actually paid attention to the trailer you would see derrick favors never jumped & your sayin cp3 can't ever get crossed up? You must not watch basketball everybody gets crossed up in some point in their career
Old 09-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #31
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsionXBL
The jerseys...... why do they look like that? And are we actually serious with the way NBA live 14 looked? I'm not going to compare it to 2k but really..... The faces in this look awesome i'll give it that and only that.
Difference I see are the improvement of transition animations. 14 trailer you could still notice the herky jerky movements I don't see that in this trailer on 15. Looks smooth. Still limited to what they show us but if that's in game I'm pretty pumped

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 09-04-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #32
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

The transitional animations in the trailer should look good...that's why last year's trailer we such an embarrasment...there were straight up incomplete animations in the trailer...that should never happen, lol

Can't wait to test this thing out for myself and see how it moves....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »