Home

New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 08:11 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

I think it's a bad angle, I'm sure they did Nates body type right since he's got a pretty recognizable frame. I have to say though, the Denver uniform looks great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
I think it's a bad angle, I'm sure they did Nates body type right since he's got a pretty recognizable frame. I have to say though, the Denver uniform looks great.

Jersey looks very nice, tattoos as well..

His head shape looks far too skinny, I thought it was Jamal Crawford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2014, 10:13 AM   #43
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I do like the photo realistic approach to the player models . They aren't shiny and smooth but you can see the sweat, pores really good. Also I like the different muscle and body types. Think the photographic side of live thread will take off this year
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-05-2014, 11:00 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 4

Nate looks like a ninja turtle.

I do like the picture though.
Old 09-05-2014, 02:01 PM   #45
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Dunks still look like the "warp to the rim" dunks we saw on last gen games.. Mainly the NCAA games where that was pretty much the only dunk you could do..

Players just don't gather for a real looking jump motion, and there is a lack of hang/fly motion.

Best example I can think of.. EA's dunks remind me of how lil bow wow dunked on Like Mike. It's like a zip line carries them straight from ground to rim.

Kinda disappointed the more I watch the trailer I catch more things I dislike. They have every tiny speck of detail in shoes, and accessories, yet they can't get the simple issues that have been bothering people about their game for nearly 10 years fixed..

Visuals have improved, I'm still optimistic the gameplay from the final product looks better than in this trailer.

To me the dunks always look funny because the interaction between the player's hand and the rim seems off. It's like their fingers don't actually grab the rim more often than not. There are at least 3 dunks in the video (Lillard, Howard and Griffin) that just don't look natural in my opinion. Trailer still looks pretty good for the most part though, I'm interested to see more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #46
Rookie

I would be very surprised if they took a step back in this regard as the players wrapped their hands on the rim in 14. It's probably just the shot or something.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:35 PM   #47
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Dunks still look like the "warp to the rim" dunks we saw on last gen games.. Mainly the NCAA games where that was pretty much the only dunk you could do..

Players just don't gather for a real looking jump motion, and there is a lack of hang/fly motion.

Best example I can think of.. EA's dunks remind me of how lil bow wow dunked on Like Mike. It's like a zip line carries them straight from ground to rim.

Kinda disappointed the more I watch the trailer I catch more things I dislike. They have every tiny speck of detail in shoes, and accessories, yet they can't get the simple issues that have been bothering people about their game for nearly 10 years fixed..

Visuals have improved, I'm still optimistic the gameplay from the final product looks better than in this trailer.

I don't see that at all. They look good to me, especially the Cousins dunk.

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by CaliDude916; 09-05-2014 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #48
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I don't see the problem with the dunking at all. Someone already embedded a video of Griffin windmilling twice in a game and both times his hands barely touch the rim and he certainly didn't hang on the rim.

I embedded a video of a Chris Paul dunk that was very similar to Lillard's dunk (same defender in Howard) at the end of the trailer and Paul's doesn't hang on the rim.

In the same trailers there Cousins and Wiggins dunks were they clear are hanging on the rim. One with contact(Wiggins) and one without(Cousins).

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »