Home

New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 8
The faces and shoes look great, but everything else still looks off to me. The zoom in of Lillard is spot on, but that shot of the back of Lebron's jersey is almost 16 bit to me lol. Also, I agree with Gisher that Live 10 was the best since Live 95 and 96, but it still played an arcade style of Bball to me for the most part. The only thing I will say about both companies is they lie when they say they're totally scrapping and starting from scratch.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:13 PM   #34
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLamont
how about we make a thread about everything thats wrong with 2k15 every player in the Nba is not skinny lebron facial hair looks off and he look like greg oden when iggy shot that 3 he landed stiffly that dunk lebron did on napier looked canned as hell the dribble moves look stiff as well how do u cross with out leaning or a head fake. anthony davis looked like a puppet how he opened his mouth pause lance dunks the ball but he went straight to the rim on a line look a that ish
those do exist if you haven't been paying attention. These games will forever be in comparison as long as they both exist. Can't compare madden to anything cause nothing else exist to compare it to.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:41 PM   #35
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Live's LeBron model and their shoes/accessory game are on point this year.
Agreed, shoe game is on point. But that Lebron model isn't that good, better than Live '14 tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 12:20 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

As much as people complain about the "floating" jerseys on 2K, this glued to the shoulders crap looks just as bad. The jersey in the Wade pic looks horrible, and in some other screens they look square cut almost around the neck, very odd.. (Toronto pic).

Some movements and animations still look.. awkward, or stiff, not sure what the right word is.. Same thing I haven't liked in past lives and in madden, though it has improved some.

Also the armpit area looks freaking huge, and the jersey looks painted to their underarm area, it stretches and looks diluted when the arm is out. Notice the LeBron, Beal, Duncan screen shots.. Also agree with the poster who said something about their waists. The jersey is in tighter rather than baggy (2K) which I do like. But it doesn't tapper enough, making the players look like they have abnormally large hips or something. Can't put my finger on it.

Just some criticism, with that being said this game looks much better. Some of those faces look great, shoes look great, I really like the song choice for the trailer "I'm different" kinda separating itself from 2K, almost like "we don't wanna be like you".. I'll probably be buying both games this year for the first time in awhile now. Can't wait!

Edit: also not a fan of how big everyone looks.. Not every player needs Dwight Howard shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ojandpizza; 09-05-2014 at 01:58 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:28 AM   #37
Rookie

Looks great but I'm a association/dynasty guy. So I'll stick to the other guy this year.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:57 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Dunks still look like the "warp to the rim" dunks we saw on last gen games.. Mainly the NCAA games where that was pretty much the only dunk you could do..

Players just don't gather for a real looking jump motion, and there is a lack of hang/fly motion.

Best example I can think of.. EA's dunks remind me of how lil bow wow dunked on Like Mike. It's like a zip line carries them straight from ground to rim.

Kinda disappointed the more I watch the trailer I catch more things I dislike. They have every tiny speck of detail in shoes, and accessories, yet they can't get the simple issues that have been bothering people about their game for nearly 10 years fixed..

Visuals have improved, I'm still optimistic the gameplay from the final product looks better than in this trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2014, 03:00 AM   #39
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Did Nate Robinson lose weight? I can't seem to find anything online if he did.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:17 AM   #40
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls

Did Nate Robinson lose weight? I can't seem to find anything online if he did.
wow that picture looks great!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »