Home

NCAA Basketball Producer Introduction

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball Producer Introduction within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Basketball Producer Introduction

Jab_Step,

first of all thanks for answering our questions,

mine is, has the rim physics undergone a major overhaul? I mean, does the ball rattles in and/or out, or is always a hit or a miss? this has been my gripe when playing ea basketball series....

Thanks.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #26
NCAA Basketball 10 Producer

Jab_Step's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave374
You have a lot of deleted posts in this thread ... are you trying to hide something?

Good eye...not trying to hide anything...just had some ugly formatting text...all good now
Old 10-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #27

Jab_Step's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldpart67
Say I start at a small school with very Low school pride and turn them into a powerhouse. are you saying as I gain more exposure I will attract TV and therefore commentators?
That is correct...As you increase your school pride in dynasty you will get more fans, grow your student section, get cheerleaders and a band, and unlock facilities via recruiting and alumni challenges.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
Good eye...not trying to hide anything...just had some ugly formatting text...all good now
Just messing with ya. Can't remember who you were at the NCAA 09 Community Event. I suffer from old man who drinks way too much beer memory.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #29

Jab_Step's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Jab_Step,

first of all thanks for answering our questions,

mine is, has the rim physics undergone a major overhaul? I mean, does the ball rattles in and/or out, or is always a hit or a miss? this has been my gripe when playing ea basketball series....

Thanks.....
The ball/rim physics are the same as what is in NBA Live 09 which are different than last year, which means everything isn't just a hit or miss.
One thing that is different is we have added different ball trajectories on passes to get rid of some of the 'floaty' passes that occured in the past.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

I apologize if this has been covered, and feel free to point me in the direction of the answer, but here's my question:

What's the story on the classic teams? I know that the plan is to have a 64-team "dream" tournament like in MM 2001. However, those classic teams were just squads from specific years. Will the all-time teams for particular schools be in the game as well? If so, will there be an option to play a tournament with them?

You might not be able to tell me this, but as a Davidson alum, I have to ask...how's the Cinderella voting coming along?
Old 10-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #31
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairface1
Will the all-time teams for particular schools be in the game as well? If so, will there be an option to play a tournament with them?
All-Time teams have been in the series, below is a list of teams from MM08. IMO, they left A LOT to be desired in terms of accuracy.

All-Time Teams
All-Arizona Wildcats
All-Arkansas Razorbacks
All-California Golden Bears
All-Cincinnati Bearcats
All-Connecticut Huskies
All-Georgia Bulldogs
All-Gonzaga Bulldogs
All-Duke Blue Devils
All-Florida Gators
All-Georgetown Hoyas
All-Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
All-Indiana Hoosiers
All-Kansas Jayhawks
All-Kentucky Wildcats
All-Louisville Cardinals
All-LSU Tigers
All-Maryland Terrapins
All-Michigan Wolverines
All-Michigan State Spartans
All-North Carolina Tar Heels
All-NC State Wolfpack
All-Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All-Ohio State Buckeyes
All-Oklahoma Sooners
All-Purdue Boilermakers
All-St John’s Red Storm
All-Stanford Cardinal
All-Syracuse Orange
All-Texas Longhorns
All-UCLA Bruins
All-Utah Utes
All-Wake Forest Demon Deacons

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #32

Jab_Step's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairface1
I apologize if this has been covered, and feel free to point me in the direction of the answer, but here's my question:

What's the story on the classic teams? I know that the plan is to have a 64-team "dream" tournament like in MM 2001. However, those classic teams were just squads from specific years. Will the all-time teams for particular schools be in the game as well? If so, will there be an option to play a tournament with them?

You might not be able to tell me this, but as a Davidson alum, I have to ask...how's the Cinderella voting coming along?
We have a big announcement around the Tournament of Legends coming soon, but I can’t reveal anything yet. We do not have any all-time teams in the game, we’ve cleaned up the classic team feature so we can focus on making the individual teams themselves as solid as possible.
As for the Cinderella voting, I can’t reveal anything yet, but the answer will come soon along with the announcement around the Tournament of Legends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »