Home

NCAA Basketball Producer Introduction

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball Producer Introduction within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-17-2008, 04:30 PM   #33
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Basketball Producer Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
Thanks for the welcome. I worked on Gameplay and Presentation on 09
Wow...a gameplay and presentation guy is great to have on the boards here! Thanks for joining!

One thing I always LOVED about the March Maddness series was the atmosphere....the crowd audio has always been GREAT...I always felt it was right on point with the college atmosphere. Did you guys do anything to enchance this experience even more in NCAA Basketball 09?

One thing I was annoyed with in March Maddness was the lack of statistical graphics that would hardly ever pop up during the games. I think these go a long way in presentation. I hate to bring another game into the discussion but, ESPN Football 2k5 did this perfectly.....it really made it feel like a television broadcast with all the different graphics and stuff that would pop up.

What kind of presentation goodies can we expect in NCAA Basketball 09?

Btw, I am really excited about this game....i hope this is the year that EA delivers in College Basketball!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #34
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
-Varying types of crowd audio depending on venue size. So if you’re playing in the Carrier Dome it sounds much different than it does at Cameron indoor.

THAT'S COOL!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have a quick question what can you tell us about dynasty this year maybe some major improvements and do freshman come in and dominate much like what is happening over the last several years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #36
NCAA Basketball 10 Producer

Jab_Step's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpreece023
I have a quick question what can you tell us about dynasty this year maybe some major improvements and do freshman come in and dominate much like what is happening over the last several years.
- Support for 15-man rosters
- Open Roster Sharing – free public file sharing without restrictions
- Boxscores for every game for the user team in Dynasty Mode, and also season and daily schedules for every team in the NCAA
- Three new ESPN Pre-Season Tournaments – Anaheim Classic, Old Spice Classic and Puerto Rico Tip-Off – with complete support in dynasty (along with tournament invite offer logic)
- Integration of ESPN Team Prestige for all teams in the game
- Support for seasonal stat summaries (baseball card) for players in dynasty, and for all stats, instead of just their career average
- Dynasty Yearbook, which shows team and player highlight data for every past year in the dynasty
- New Coach module and coach annual statistics (won loss record, etc.) for the user’s coach in dynasty mode
Added support for PARADE All-Americans and the ESPN 100 in recruiting, as well as national overall rank and position rank for every recruit
- Pro Stock logic and display for ever player in the NCAA in Dynasty Mode (displays their prospects for making it in the NBA)
- Team Style of Play screen and logic support under coaching menu in dynasty (change your style of play)
New training options and player progression in Dynasty Mode
- New calendar in dynasty mode, featuring university seal and ‘game ticket’ for game days
- Updated player editor which provides quick access to all art assets in the game (head and body models, accessories, etc.) and removes cap on player ratings editing
- Coach creator in Dynasty Mode
- Numerous interface/UI improvements
Old 10-17-2008, 08:37 PM   #37
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

Jab_Step

How many teams can we control for a season?

Are there black socks in the game?

Thanks
Old 10-17-2008, 08:39 PM   #38
NCAA Basketball 10 Producer

Jab_Step's Arena

OVR: 12

I am heading to our ad agency in Portland this for the weekend and most of next week to work on capture for NCAA Basketball 09's TV commercial. I probably won't be able to post until next week. With that being said, please feel free to continue to ask questions and I will respond when I have the opportunity. Let's keep the ball rolling.....
Old 10-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 8

How many players in dynasty? Will there be online dynasty?
Old 10-18-2008, 05:30 AM   #40
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Jab -re. my earlier post on pg2, maybe you can't answer this yet due to the restrictions or you just missed it but in dynasty can we play or watch any game from any side's schedule as a cpu v cpu game?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »