Home

Dynasty updates!

This is a discussion on Dynasty updates! within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #17
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Dynasty updates!

Well, I lost in overtime to Villanova. I jumped out 8-3, fell back 26-15 at one point, and then clawed back in before halftime only down 5. The second half was nip and tuck with us finally taking the lead with about 8 minutes to go. We got up by as much as 4, but couldn't hold on. S.Clark for 'Nova hit a 15ft jumper with 6 secs to go to tie the game. I called timeout, thought about what I wanted to run, got the ball in T-Will's hands but his game winning shot attempt was blocked.

In overtime they scored on their opening possession, we tied it on ours and the battle ensued. We had a golden opportunity to go ahead but Samuels up and under rolled off. 'Nova's next possession went like this:

T-Will's attempt to tie the game was off the mark and we are now 0-2 in the Big East going home to take on Notre Dame.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #18
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

8-0 with my Tarheels got the buzzer beater achievement! I swear that damn tournament was the hardest I've ever been played! Seems like All-Conference difficulty on Default settings is harder than All-American.

Those SOB's played me hard and many I was hustling had to change my tempo twice just to stay in the game.

I'm truly loving this! Already updated 2 facilities in my Dynasty and changed all the street names to the real names in Chapel Hill. I love the level of customization to your school. And how playing on ESPN or Televised games can get people to sponsor you to have your school get upgrades to your team.

I love this Game and my Dynasty is going great. I know one thing, there is an achievement for winning all your home games. And it seems that when your playing home, the CPU puts the pressure on you and will wear your players down faster.

I also notice that putting the fatigue at 80% gets real substitution minutes and helps get those bench players some play time.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:55 AM   #19
Rookie

Jason2112's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershadez
If any of you are old enough to remember Paul Westhead's days at Loyola Marymount, then you might enjoy my dynasty.

Link is below in my signature.
Was that from the days of Hank and Bo? That 90 Loyola team was just insane. Hard to believe they averaged 100 plus a game huh?
Old 12-05-2008, 06:48 AM   #20
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2112
Was that from the days of Hank and Bo? That 90 Loyola team was just insane. Hard to believe they averaged 100 plus a game huh?
Yup. Paul Westhead was the coach. Bo Kimble and Hank Gathers were studs in that system. LMU averaged 122.4 ppg in 89-90, still an NCAA record. Game by game boxscores

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Old 12-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #21
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

I got a question when you guys simulate games for the rest of the NCAA... do you guys try to get it close to real life?... Like I mean, try to get the teams with the records they have in real life or do you just say whatever happens when simming happens?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #22
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
I got a question when you guys simulate games for the rest of the NCAA... do you guys try to get it close to real life?... Like I mean, try to get the teams with the records they have in real life or do you just say whatever happens when simming happens?
my dynasty is my dynasty. Meaning I don't care if teams have different records than their real life counterpart or if so and so gets upset or what happens.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #23
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
The Georgetown Hoyas opened up the season playing at the Verizon Center against Krob's Jacksonville Dolphins and beat them handedly 94-78. The Dolphins gave us a run for their money in the first but just couldn't stay with it as our bench is simply deeper. Jessie Sapp had 23 points and 3 steals to lead our half-court style attack.

lol jkra ! That's pretty much how my game went against g-town. Their depth, Jessie Sapp and big men killed us.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 AM   #24
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Well, I lost in overtime to Villanova. I jumped out 8-3, fell back 26-15 at one point, and then clawed back in before halftime only down 5. The second half was nip and tuck with us finally taking the lead with about 8 minutes to go. We got up by as much as 4, but couldn't hold on. S.Clark for 'Nova hit a 15ft jumper with 6 secs to go to tie the game. I called timeout, thought about what I wanted to run, got the ball in T-Will's hands but his game winning shot attempt was blocked.

In overtime they scored on their opening possession, we tied it on ours and the battle ensued. We had a golden opportunity to go ahead but Samuels up and under rolled off. 'Nova's next possession went like this:

T-Will's attempt to tie the game was off the mark and we are now 0-2 in the Big East going home to take on Notre Dame.
wow! That was a beautiful possession by Nova! (i didn't know you could use photoshop for videos!...i'll have to start posting mine!)

Tighten up your defense countryboy! Looks like somebody got lost when Dwayne Anderson? (looks like #22) made a backcut to the corner. I looked at it again and your boy looked completely lost out there. Check his defensive awareness! I am finding out this rating makes a huge difference when it comes to stuff like this. I bet you, whoever that was on D has a low defensive awareness rating. Everytime I play my freshmen who have a low defensive rating, they get completely lost out there on defense like in the video you just posted. Check back with us and let us know if you can.

Last edited by K_rob11; 12-05-2008 at 11:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »