Home

Dynasty updates!

This is a discussion on Dynasty updates! within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #41
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Dynasty updates!

I just played probably the best and most entertaining game to date. I hosted Pitt today and jumped out to a 15 then 20 point lead early and maintained it all the way though the first half. I lead by 22 at the break.

The second half, things changed in a hurry. DeJuan Blair and Sam Young caught fire and couldn't miss. My defense was breaking down, my offense was missing open shots, Pitt was fouling with no calls, Blair and Young were flopping drawing charging fouls. And the next thing I know, I'm down by 2. Thats right. At one point Pitt went on a 16-0 run. I was getting furious. Screaming like I was actually in Freedom Hall.

With less than five minutes to go we're down by 4. Jerry Smith gets open for a 3 and drains it and we cut the lead to one. They beat the press and go up by 3 and we traded baskets until about 1:30 to go. Pitt had the ball up 3, and Young missed a wide open 12 footer. I claimed the rebound with 55secs to go and called a 30 sec timeout. Down 3 I was looking to pound the ball inside and then foul. Well, Samardo got double teamed but found a wide open Jerry Smith in the corner. Bang!!! Smith ties the game with 30 secs to go. Pitt's next possession they run a slip screen with Fields and Young, Young gets free but Samuels comes over and affects the shot causing him to miss. T-Will grabs the ball with 10secs to go runs down court, passes to a E5 who proceeds to shoot and score!!!! I won 66-64.

I apologize if that wasn't coherant and I am still riding high. And I apologize in advance for not having videos because I was so wrapped up in the game that I didn't think about saving any.

I got my first win in conference play as I now travel to Rutgers. I needed this win badly.

Damn, I am loving this game!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #42
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I just played probably the best and most entertaining game to date. I hosted Pitt today and jumped out to a 15 then 20 point lead early and maintained it all the way though the first half. I lead by 22 at the break.

The second half, things changed in a hurry. DeJuan Blair and Sam Young caught fire and couldn't miss. My defense was breaking down, my offense was missing open shots, Pitt was fouling with no calls, Blair and Young were flopping drawing charging fouls. And the next thing I know, I'm down by 2. Thats right. At one point Pitt went on a 16-0 run. I was getting furious. Screaming like I was actually in Freedom Hall.

With less than five minutes to go we're down by 4. Jerry Smith gets open for a 3 and drains it and we cut the lead to one. They beat the press and go up by 3 and we traded baskets until about 1:30 to go. Pitt had the ball up 3, and Young missed a wide open 12 footer. I claimed the rebound with 55secs to go and called a 30 sec timeout. Down 3 I was looking to pound the ball inside and then foul. Well, Samardo got double teamed but found a wide open Jerry Smith in the corner. Bang!!! Smith ties the game with 30 secs to go. Pitt's next possession they run a slip screen with Fields and Young, Young gets free but Samuels comes over and affects the shot causing him to miss. T-Will grabs the ball with 10secs to go runs down court, passes to a E5 who proceeds to shoot and score!!!! I won 66-64.

I apologize if that wasn't coherant and I am still riding high. And I apologize in advance for not having videos because I was so wrapped up in the game that I didn't think about saving any.

I got my first win in conference play as I now travel to Rutgers. I needed this win badly.

Damn, I am loving this game!

Excellent game Countryboy! Get back on winning track in conference play....you will have to go nearly flawless the rest of the way to get a good seed in the Big East Tourney. Rutgers should be a win for you, not an easy one, but you should take them out.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #43
Rookie

bleedcubbieblue25's Arena

OVR: 7

Wow great job Countryboy!

I think I'm going to have to switch to your sliders! You seem to be getting better results. Every game I play I'm scoring 90+ and just dominating.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #44
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Excellent game Countryboy! Get back on winning track in conference play....you will have to go nearly flawless the rest of the way to get a good seed in the Big East Tourney. Rutgers should be a win for you, not an easy one, but you should take them out.
Thats what I thought about South Florida and wound up losing by 16 or so. I do need this win against Rutgers.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 8

Just finished a 23-9, SEC Champion season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #46
Rookie

bleedcubbieblue25's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah good luck against Rutgers.

You really can't afford to lose any more games to be honest with you.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #47
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedcubbieblue25
Wow great job Countryboy!

I think I'm going to have to switch to your sliders! You seem to be getting better results. Every game I play I'm scoring 90+ and just dominating.
Give 'em a shot my man.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Give 'em a shot my man.
Do you play all your games, or do you just play the important ones?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »