Home

NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

This is a discussion on NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #9
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Here is the dynasty file from NCAA 13 that i promised. I am in week 1 instead of just starting this from scratch. Don't know if that makes a difference in what you need it for. If you have questions don't hesitate please.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA Football 13.zip (1.65 MB, 233 views)
Old 05-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the files folks!

I just posted a new version of the editor with a number of bug fixes. Also, it should now open rosters as well as dynasties, for both 2012 and 2013. I have not cross-checked fields with 2013 files yet ( meaning some fields listed may no longer exist and some may not be listed yet ), but you get the idea.

Let me know what you all think!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:17 PM   #11
Rookie

huskerpower1613's Arena

OVR: 2

Is there a way to edit team schedules? I'm having a hard time figuring it out lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 01:08 AM   #12
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerpower1613
Is there a way to edit team schedules? I'm having a hard time figuring it out lol
Sure is! Actually there are two places to edit team schedules. One is located under the "Teams" tab and the other is under the "Organization" tab. Both with different functions to the dynasty. If you reply with what it is exactly you want to look into or change, I'd be happy to provide you with exact steps on how to get what you want from the editor.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:26 AM   #13
Rookie

huskerpower1613's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaballa
Sure is! Actually there are two places to edit team schedules. One is located under the "Teams" tab and the other is under the "Organization" tab. Both with different functions to the dynasty. If you reply with what it is exactly you want to look into or change, I'd be happy to provide you with exact steps on how to get what you want from the editor.
I'm trying to change each team's schedule for the 2013 season. When I go to the schedule tab under the teams tab, no teams show up. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

What about roster files such as 11 or 10?
Old 05-25-2013, 10:24 PM   #15
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerpower1613
I'm trying to change each team's schedule for the 2013 season. When I go to the schedule tab under the teams tab, no teams show up. Thanks for the help.
I'm by no means implying you are stupid but I just want to make sure you loaded your dynasty file after opening the editor. The schedules won't appear unless the dynasty file is from week 1-15, aka not in the preseason or off-season.

Last edited by bellaballa; 05-25-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #16
Rookie

huskerpower1613's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaballa
I'm by no means implying you are stupid but I just want to make sure you loaded your dynasty file after opening the editor. The schedules won't appear unless the dynasty file is from week 1-15, aka not in the preseason or off-season.
Yes I did... The schedules show up in the organization tab but not the teams tab

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »