Home

SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

This is a discussion on SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #897
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy082
I threw 2 but AI threw 6. It was against Kentucky and their qb is not THAT bad. I did feel that the INTs for the AI were fine I just made bad decisions. I suggest lowering user to 40-45 I've played it there before and it seemed to be the sweet spot. The INT slider has much more to do with coverage than the pass coverage slider itself so I see what you're saying if you lower it the coverage will get softer.
Try 60 and see what you think
Old 08-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #898
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

I am so frustrated with the pass coverage slider. I don't think it does anything we think it is supposed to do. I think jarodds, using the INT slider as a real coverage slider, and just leaving PCV at 50 might be a good bet and I am testing that now...

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:19 PM   #899
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I am so frustrated with the pass coverage slider. I don't think it does anything we think it is supposed to do. I think jarodds, using the INT slider as a real coverage slider, and just leaving PCV at 50 might be a good bet and I am testing that now...
50 is going to play way too soft. 65-60 is the way to go.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #900
Banned

Altering the pass coverage or interceptions alone isn't going to help. Every slider works hand and hand to create an end result. The sliders have to be in tune with each other or it makes the game play worse.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #901
MVP

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
50 is going to play way too soft. 65-60 is the way to go.
Is that 65 user 60 cpu?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #902
Banned

Ok, so been doing some testing. I personally am going to leave both User and CPU at 65. As a suggestion for those playing with theses sliders, try leaving CPU at 65 and lowering User to 60.

Again, going below 65 for the CPU is a death sentence for the pass coverage. Take this info and do with it what you will.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #903
Banned

I'm stretched as far as sliders go. I honestly, think this will be the best I can do with an even set. Every setting for every slider has been tested, with the only exception being the penalty sliders, and that is because I am not sure what exactly they do at this point, if anything at all. Some may like them as is and others may not, but without a patch, this is all I have this year.

Not getting Madden or even considering it unless EA releases a patch to address the face masks at least.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #904
MVP

OVR: 6
You know I'm starting to doubt that there will be a patch at all. Usually EA says something by now. I think if we don't hear something on the next two weeks about a patch I have a feeling there won't be one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »