Home

SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

This is a discussion on SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #937
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

I love this set as I mentioned before. I'm convinced we can find a good soft spot for penalty TOTALS to match simmed games. If I could find a way to mirror pancake better, this would be perfect.

Anyone care to help me dig into the pancake stat more?

I plan on simming all special teams too, since blocked kicks, while part of football (hint hint ea), never happen. Makes recruiting a K a bit more exciting too!
Old 09-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #938
Pro

xcrushx's Arena

OVR: 0

For the most part, I really like these sliders. My problem is I'm finding it way too easy to move the ball. In my dynasty, I became the head coach of a horrible UMass team but I've managed to beat Alabama, Syracuse, and Notre Dame in my first 3 games. The read option just seems way too overpowered. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of balance in the running game. I'm either getting ~8 yards a carry or nothing. I'm not seeing a lot of 2-3 yard carries.
NHL: Washington Capitals
Old 02-18-2014, 01:28 AM   #939
Rookie

pirateraider's Arena

OVR: 4

Have been using these sliders and have been getting great results. Maybe I finally got good on the sticks or something, but I've been playing some outstanding defense. Albeit I have been using really good teams, but I've been consistently holding opponents to ~300 yards total, and less than 100 rushing.

On offense, running seems to be hit or miss. I have really good games but then I also have really terrible games. Seems like pro style running is more challenging than option running.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:18 PM   #940
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Anyone still using this set? I'm thinking of firing up NCAA 14 again, but were curious how others were doing with these?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:58 PM   #941
Just started!

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharystory
Do we type in a gamertag to get these or do we just insert what you have on the first page ourselves?
I'm new to this site!! I'm also an avid dynasty player, but can't find a balance on sliders to make the game challenging yet realistic. It's not fun for me to go 14-0 every year. I wanna lose some games and win a national championship with a "special" team. I want close games and realism. I went through hundreds of these pages only to find people saying how great it was playing, but couldn't find the slider settings. I also couldn't find a legit answer to this question. I wanna start tonight, so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 11:11 AM   #942
Rookie

TomSellecksMustache's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerbst42
I'm new to this site!! I'm also an avid dynasty player, but can't find a balance on sliders to make the game challenging yet realistic. It's not fun for me to go 14-0 every year. I wanna lose some games and win a national championship with a "special" team. I want close games and realism. I went through hundreds of these pages only to find people saying how great it was playing, but couldn't find the slider settings. I also couldn't find a legit answer to this question. I wanna start tonight, so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys!!

umm...they're on the first page?
Old 09-17-2014, 12:16 PM   #943
Rookie

DarkOzzy1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quick question: Is there anyway to tweak these sliders or anything so all teams don't run no huddle offense all the time?
Old 09-22-2014, 08:39 PM   #944
Rookie

OVR: 2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »