Home

Starting over - roster edition

This is a discussion on Starting over - roster edition within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-22-2021, 08:03 PM   #25
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Starting over - roster edition

NJD complete. NYI (boo! Potvin sucks) up next. 14 to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2021, 08:26 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
NJD complete. NYI (boo! Potvin sucks) up next. 14 to go.
Hahaha!... my wife and I were at MSG in 2009 after having gone to see the Leafs visiting and we were coming out at the end of the game and some fan was playing the "Potvin sucks" chant with a trumpet or something and right after the... "TA-TA-TA,... Potvin sucks!" a woman walking next to us, clearly another Leafs fan, looked at the guy she was with and said, "Why did they keep doing that all game? Why do they hate Felix Potvin so much? He doesn't even play anymore!"

Love that story.
Old 01-23-2021, 04:56 AM   #27
MVP

A note about the appearance is that the code that lists heads include atleast helmet+face in the value.

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
Old 01-25-2021, 06:21 AM   #28
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Love that story, Tin. Thank you for that note about appearances, nike. Now, it's NYR time-FINALLY haha. 13 to go.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions for players and their appearances, please feel free to post them here. Especially rookies, matthews, etc

Last edited by rangers9911; 01-25-2021 at 08:06 AM.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:55 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Love that story, Tin. Thank you for that note about appearances, nike. Now, it's NYR time-FINALLY haha. 13 to go.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions for players and their appearances, please feel free to post them here. Especially rookies, matthews, etc
I usually edit the appearances for some Leafs players. Unfortunately it means taking pictures of the face settings from the previous rosters and making them again for the next year's rosters. I also remove all the people I want to have real play by play names from a roster like molifox's and remake them as created players so I can assign them a last name. I hate hearing Horcoff and Legwand on the Leafs.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:57 PM   #30
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Gotcha. I won’t be creating anyone but I like that idea. NYR was a little tricky and a lot of players were name or close appearance so, it’ll be a mix of pbp names vs appearances on all teams. NYR complete, onward to the Sens. 12 to go...

I've gotten some questions about what exactly I am doing to the roster. OP has been updated with that information.

Last edited by rangers9911; 01-26-2021 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-29-2021, 10:52 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

I am a Ranger also man from Spain , but a great fan of the Rangers and Sam Rosen (It's a powerplay goaaal!!)
I saw the Rangers vs Canes at MSG ago 7 years maybe. Incredible experience.
I would like Panarin as Parenteau as my rosters ;-)
And in the Maple Leafs maybe Drury is the double of Tavares and Briere the double of Matthews XD

Last edited by molifox; 01-29-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2021, 02:42 PM   #32
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Thanks for the suggestions Mol. Glad you are a Rangers fan as well! I’m going to address something for a minute. I’ve received several pms about me not updating on progress. I have to say, there would have to be some progress in order to post something. It is currently slow going here, snow storm clean up and life have had the priority. I’ve maybe done 2-3 players from the Sens at this point. Still working but it’ll just be a slow go. Please be patient, this is far from a quick and easy process.

Last edited by rangers9911; 01-30-2021 at 02:48 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »