Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2014, 01:00 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Yeah, I don't think they'd exhume the long-since-dead RBI name if they intended this to be a hardcore simulation. Still interested to see how this goes, though.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:01 AM   #34
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Seriously? This is going to be some slapped together throw-away using MLB assets to try and cash in on the fact nobody, short of Sony's lock, wants to touch the MLB license. This game is going to be a first class turd sandwich. It is bad enough the MLB has no shame in dragging their name through the mud but why do you have to take RBI with you? Shame you on MLB.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:03 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

I want it to be like Ultimate Baseball Online! But no chance. I miss that type of game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 01:07 AM   #36
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Interested to see what this game turns out looking like. I still have an old copy of RBI baseball laying around somewhere.

Old 01-15-2014, 02:25 AM   #37
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Loved RBI... baseball Stars was fun too...I spent two years of my life on it...

but! Realistically I'd be much more jazzed if High Heat came back , or MVP.

I love the Show. But MVP's fielding, and HH for pc... best manage only mode ever.

(Also , can I have Civ II? The others have stunk since)
Old 01-15-2014, 03:27 AM   #38
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
Loved RBI... baseball Stars was fun too...I spent two years of my life on it...

but! Realistically I'd be much more jazzed if High Heat came back , or MVP.

I love the Show. But MVP's fielding, and HH for pc... best manage only mode ever.

(Also , can I have Civ II? The others have stunk since)
I highly doubt that someone won't seize the opportunity to make a Baseball game for the Xbox. Would love to see High Heat or MVP make a come back whichever would be fine. I just want multiple baseball games again.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:24 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Seriously? This is going to be some slapped together throw-away using MLB assets to try and cash in on the fact nobody, short of Sony's lock, wants to touch the MLB license. This game is going to be a first class turd sandwich. It is bad enough the MLB has no shame in dragging their name through the mud but why do you have to take RBI with you? Shame you on MLB.
Microsoft owners hoping for lots of bread.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:26 AM   #40
Rookie

jmount78's Arena

OVR: 3

I am hoping they bought the 2K series and will vastly improve it for next gen release. I think that they knew that 2K wouldn't release another baseball game and maybe they wanted to make an investment for the future. Probably wishful thinking, but I hope not!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »