Home

MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online

This is a discussion on MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online within the Pro Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #169
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online

Bought it today, got it so I can watch on my Macbook and iPhone. Enjoying it so far. It's nice when you don't have a TV or anything and want to watch your team.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinthevan87
What's the workaround?
Stolen from MLB.tv support forums.

- Hold your Windows Key, and hit R. Type: msconfig
- Click the Startup tab, and uncheck the MLB.TV NexDef Plug In. Click OK and click Exit without Restart.
- Click the Start menu, and in the "Search program and Files" box, type Nexdef. You should see MLB Nexdef. Right click, and select Properties. Click the Compatibility tab, and check off the Run this program as an Administrator. Click OK.
- Click the Start menu, and in the "Search program and Files" box, type Nexdef again. Right Click, and select "Pin To Start Menu" or "Pin to Taskbar" depending on where you want access to it.

Then when you boot up your computer, before loading your browser, run Nexdef first.

Seems to work ok. Currently watching the White Sox game and the picture is better than it is without Nexdef and I'm not getting any of the nasty hitches, freezes or picture turning pink/green/orange that I was when running Nexdef previously.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #171
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by brarstar
picked it up and been trying out both google chrome and IE.

Does anyone know if when you download flash 10 if it installs for chrome as well?
I've been getting very good results with Chrome so far. Firefox was horrid. I'll try IE tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #172
MVP

adice15's Arena

OVR: 18

It started turning green and orange a couple days ago. Is this something i can fix?

Founder of OS Emu Clan.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #173
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Mr Mustard
Stolen from MLB.tv support forums.

- Hold your Windows Key, and hit R. Type: msconfig
- Click the Startup tab, and uncheck the MLB.TV NexDef Plug In. Click OK and click Exit without Restart.
- Click the Start menu, and in the "Search program and Files" box, type Nexdef. You should see MLB Nexdef. Right click, and select Properties. Click the Compatibility tab, and check off the Run this program as an Administrator. Click OK.
- Click the Start menu, and in the "Search program and Files" box, type Nexdef again. Right Click, and select "Pin To Start Menu" or "Pin to Taskbar" depending on where you want access to it.

Then when you boot up your computer, before loading your browser, run Nexdef first.

Seems to work ok. Currently watching the White Sox game and the picture is better than it is without Nexdef and I'm not getting any of the nasty hitches, freezes or picture turning pink/green/orange that I was when running Nexdef previously.

Awesome.

Thanks for posting this. I'll be doing most of my viewing from the Roku box, so it's not really that big of a deal for me. Though they are yet to activate MLB.TV for the Roku, so I might be watching from the computer for the next week or two.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #174
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Before the free MLB Extra Innings trial runs out with my DirecTV, I'm going to buy MLB.tv, but I'm just trying to see how it is first... Is it possible to watch a game just to test it? Or is there no trials/testing? And is there really a difference between Premium and regular in terms of streaming (faster, slower, etc.)?
Old 04-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #175
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

And what's that Roku thing that you guys are talking about? Is it just for those who are hooking it up to their TVs? Because I only plan on using it for my laptop / PC monitor. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #176
Banned

Titus1108's Arena

OVR: 7

Can I put a zipcode from a different city so I'm not blacked out on Cubs, White Sox, and Reds games???

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball »