Home

MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online

This is a discussion on MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online within the Pro Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #249
MVP

SqueakyD's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Does everyone else have an issue getting games on? They all seemed to be blacked out because somehow it thinks it's the Postseason. WTF!
LOL. Other than your market region games, all of the FOX saturday games are blacked out as well... even for the other FOX saturday games outside of your region (which I think is BS).
Old 04-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #250
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueakyD
LOL. Other than your market region games, all of the FOX saturday games are blacked out as well... even for the other FOX saturday games outside of your region (which I think is BS).
That's pretty weird, and unfortunate. I guess that explains it though. As long as I can watch the Giants game tonight, that's what is most important to me. Thanks for the head's up.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #251
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Oh boy, this better not be true always. Shamefaced.
It's not. I watched the Giant home broadcast last night and it worked great. They were likely just having issues the other night.

I finally tried it yesterday on the PS3 and like it. Image quality isn't as sharp, but still good and everything loaded nice and fast. Really cool feature and probably (for me anyway) the most useful addition to either the PS3 or 360...right there with Netflix at least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #252
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

OMGWTFBBQ. This is awesome. Good bye comcast EI. This rocks.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #253
CPT
Banned

CPT's Arena

OVR: 4

my ps3 just became my favorite toy in the house!!! My hope is that the NFL does the same thing so I dont need to buy Sunday Ticket this year.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #254
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36

My only gripe this year is I only get the home team's feed. Last year I was able to watch MASN regardless.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #255
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJLinn
My only gripe this year is I only get the home team's feed. Last year I was able to watch MASN regardless.
Maybe it's that they changed the layout from last year, but do you see the "Change Broadcast" option? If you click that, it will show you the different types of broadcasts that you can select.

Either that or maybe you meant that as a regular subscriber you had this option last year, and this year it's only for premium members?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 10:07 AM   #256
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

I had a couple freezes yesterday, then it was completely unavialable. So, while I'm still happy with it (I ended up watching the games on my PC) I'm bummed it locked up my PS3 once and I couldn't watch any games on it.

Hopefully it was just a fluke.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.

Last edited by Chef Matt; 04-26-2010 at 11:39 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball »