Home

MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online

This is a discussion on MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online within the Pro Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #257
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB.TV - Major League Baseball online

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
I had a couple freezes yesterday thean it was completely unavialable. So, while I'm still happy with it (I ended up watching the games on my PC) I'm bummed it locked up my PS3 once and I couldn't watch any games on it.

Hopefully it was just a fluke.
Apparently the PS3 uses the Nexdef video feeds, and all of the Nexdef feeds were down for a few hours yesterday.

I can't wait until MLBAM's contract with Swarmcast is up, because it seems like everything that goes wrong with MLB.tv is attributable to Nexdef.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #258
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

MLB TV on the PS3 is simply amazing ... I had no idea this was coming, and it's better than I even would have thought. I'm so pumped.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #259
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Maybe it's that they changed the layout from last year, but do you see the "Change Broadcast" option? If you click that, it will show you the different types of broadcasts that you can select.

Either that or maybe you meant that as a regular subscriber you had this option last year, and this year it's only for premium members?
Every time I try that it just stays on the same broadcast. They must've switched this to a premium benefit.

Also, anyone know how to get around blackouts? Not that I really want to see the Yankees shellack us, but I have nothing else to do.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #260
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJLinn
Every time I try that it just stays on the same broadcast. They must've switched this to a premium benefit.

Also, anyone know how to get around blackouts? Not that I really want to see the Yankees shellack us, but I have nothing else to do.
Yeah it's for Premium users only. I found that out today.

As far as black-outs go I know that my local market teams (A's/Giants) are always on TV anyway so i watch them there. Not sure how it works with NY/East coast teams though.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.

Last edited by Chef Matt; 04-27-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #261
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
Yeah it's for Premium users only. I found that out today.

As far as black-outs go I know that my local market teams (A's/Giants) are always on TV anyway so i watch them there. Not sure how it works with NY/East coast teams though.
I'm right above the region in PA that gets MASN (Orioles network), so I'm stuck with the Phillies and Pirates, and I only get Yankees games when they're on My9. Luckily, tonight is one of those nights.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #262
Rookie

OVR: 12

Hmm... this is 2 days in a row for me now that the PS3 app has been locking up and having issues. This better not become a trend.

Aaaaaand I soon as I started writing this post, it fixes itself. .........And locks up again. Frustrating.
Mass Effect

Last edited by MeanMrMustard; 04-27-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #263
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard
Hmm... this is 2 days in a row for me now that the PS3 app has been locking up and having issues. This better not become a trend.

Aaaaaand I soon as I started writing this post, it fixes itself. .........And locks up again. Frustrating.
Yeah, I'm having some issues too tonight. Fortunately the PC program seems to be working fine - just as long as one or the other does...
Old 04-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #264
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard

Yeah, I've been having nothing but issues tonight, too.

Swarmcast sucks. The sooner MLBAM realizes it and dumps them the better off we customers will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball »