Home

Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

This is a discussion on Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #73
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Also a canon or firework sound after every touchdown, pat, or field goal, and also during the National Anthem. With going to as many games as i have they really need to update their sound system. It's horrible.
Thank you. Going to update my original post with your observations, if you don't mind...fireworks go off after every PAT/field goal at Ralph Wilson Stadium, just before "Shout" plays.

Speaking of "Shout", the fans clap along with the beat and chant in response with the "HEY-EY-EY-EY" portion that the Madden version begins on. Probably the most popular portion of that theme and the one that gets the most people fired up. Would be awesome if Madden captured this in-game. You don't hear it that often on TV but it is LOUD in the stadium. Just think what would happen if this team was consistently successful!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #74
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

To go along with the audio...music, atmosphere, etc. I would LOVE for this first time in the history of the Madden or even NCAA games that lets say I am on the road as the Cowboys against the Arizona Cardinals. If you've ever seen a live telecast, there seems like there are more Cowboy fans at a Cardinal home game than there are Cardinal fans. So if I score a touchdown with Dallas, the crowd shouldn't just go mute. There should still be plenty of crowd reaction, even if you mix cheers and boos in. This has been something that has always bothered me and something that seems to take a lot away from the presentation. I HATE playing in the away games for the simple fact that when I score a touchdown, the crowd goes into mute mode. I feel like ramping up crowd interaction would go a loooooooonnnnnnggggg ways with the Madden world than it would with authentic stadium music. Obviously, we would like both of these, but I feel like the crowd needs some major work as well.

To build off of this, once playoffs/superbowl began, the loudness level should be equal for both teams, no matter who scores. And if I am home in the Superbowl with Dallas, you shouldn't be hearing defensive chants when Dallas is on defense and absolutely nothing for the opposing team. It should be split 50/50. Chase, I don't know what you do and don't have control over, but I firmly feel like if you could improve this area, that it would make this entire game and the entire stadium atmosphere come alive. To add even more to this game, it would be nice if certain triggers were implemented in the code for the crowds to get loud or boo given the situation. If romo comes out and throws a big interception, the crowd should start throwing in some boos and have an "unsettled" sound to them. Things like this would be a complete presentation game changer to me.

Regardless with what you do, congrats on your position Chase and I can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

Old 01-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #75
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Thank you. Going to update my original post with your observations, if you don't mind...fireworks go off after every PAT/field goal at Ralph Wilson Stadium, just before "Shout" plays.

Speaking of "Shout", the fans clap along with the beat and chant in response with the "HEY-EY-EY-EY" portion that the Madden version begins on. Probably the most popular portion of that theme and the one that gets the most people fired up. Would be awesome if Madden captured this in-game. You don't hear it that often on TV but it is LOUD in the stadium. Just think what would happen if this team was consistently successful!
Ain't that the truth.

- started 11/15/08
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2012, 04:41 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm pretty sure they've been mentioned but just wanted to stress the two biggies for the Steelers:

Alan Parsons Project's Sirius for intros and Styx' Renegade, once per game when the defense takes the field needing a critical stop.

It would be AMAZING if you could get these into the games, or at least allow us to import our own music. It's awesome that you have the "Heath" and "Here we go Steeler" chants in there, but those two songs are MASSIVE parts of the Heinz Field experience. Oh, and be sure to tell someone in the art dept to get some Terrible Towels waving up in there.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:32 AM   #77
Rookie

raiderzride4free's Arena

OVR: 1

OAKLAND RAIDERS

entrance music is hells bells by AC/DC
after each touchdown the raiders theme song is played (easy to find but i dont know who made it)
during kick offs they play multiple different songs but i hear welcome to the jungle the jungle and for whom the bell tolls the most. hope this helps. would love to have these songs playing in madden.

if i may suggest, why not just give the users the ability to assign mp3 songs to different things. i know a TON of people have been asking for that feature for years.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #78
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

For the chiefs I know for the kickoff returns we use Ozzie Ozborn Crazy Train and after touchdowns or FG's we use gary glitter rock n roll part 2 song or something like that however we chant we're gonna beat the hell out of you you you you you but in madden 11 they used were going to beat the heck out of you you you you you also for the pre game we use a song played by sownds called chop it up I have the mp3 if u guys at tribourn need it plus during the star spangled banner at the end we use and the home of the chiefs!!!! Plus we have fireworks and stuff shoot from the stadium after a score! I know there more do once I look up the music I'll post it thanks!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 01-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #79
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

here another update from arrowhead stadium music that comfrims my ones above i know there more but i am still searching for the names and when they were played but this will get u by for now also i must note the Chiefs Rumble has been in place since 2009 and are still doing it as of today as i seen them in the parking lot of arrowhead at a few games this year i went too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs

Culture[edit] Fan base
Arrowhead Stadium boasts one of the best homefield advantages in the NFL.The Chiefs boast one of the most loyal fanbases in the NFL.[66][75] Kansas City is the sixth-smallest media market with an NFL team, but they have had the second-highest attendance average over the last decade.[70] Studies by Bizjournals in 2006 gave the Chiefs high marks for consistently drawing capacity crowds in both good seasons and bad.[76] The Chiefs averaged 77,300 fans per game from 1996 to 2006, second in the NFL behind the Washington Redskins.[76] The franchise has an official fan club called Chiefs Nation which gives members opportunities to ticket priority benefits and VIP treatment.[77][78]

At the end of "The Star-Spangled Banner" at home games, Chiefs fans intentionally yell "and the home of the CHIEFS!" where traditionally "the brave" is sung.[79] In 1996, general manager Carl Peterson said "We all look forward, not only at Arrowhead, but on the road, too, to when we get to that stanza of the National Anthem... Our players love it."[79] After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Chiefs fans refrained from doing so in honor of those who lost their lives in the tragedy and continued to do so for the remainder of the 2001 season.[80] At the Chiefs' September 23, 2001 home game against the New York Giants, fans gave the opposing Giants a standing ovation.[69] This was one of the few known times in Chiefs history where the home crowd welcomed an opposing team onto the field without booing.[80]

After every Chiefs touchdown at home games, fans chant while pointing in the direction of the visiting team and fans, "We're gonna beat the hell outta you...you...you, you, you, you!" over the song "Rock and Roll Part 2."[81] The chant starts after the third "hey!" in the song.[81] The version of the song by Gary Glitter was previously used until the NFL banned his music from its facilities in 2006 following the British rocker's conviction on sexual abuse charges in Vietnam.[81] A cover version of the song played by Tube Tops 2000 has been played since 2006 at every home game.[81] Chiefs fans also make occasional use of "The War Chant" and "Tomahawk Chop" during games.[82]

[edit] Tony DiPardoFrom various periods between 1963 to the 2008 season, trumpeter Tony DiPardo and The T.D. Pack Band played live music at every Chiefs home game.[83][84] The band was known as The Zing Band when the team was located at Municipal Stadium. DiPardo was honored by head coach Hank Stram in 1969 with a Super Bowl ring for the team's victory in Super Bowl IV.[83] When his health was declining, DiPardo took a leave of absence from the band from 1983 to 1988.[84] DiPardo's daughter took over as bandleader in 1989, by which time DiPardo returned to the band by popular demand.[84][85] For the 2009 season, due to renovations at Arrowhead Stadium, the band did not return to perform at the stadium.

DiPardo passed away on January 27, 2011, at age 98. He had been hospitalized since December 2010 after suffering a brain aneurysm.[86]

[edit] Chiefs RumbleThe Kansas City Chiefs founded a team drumline a few years ago. The Chiefs Rumble play in the parking lot, in the stands of the stadium, and the pregame.

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 01-23-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #80
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadeparties
The 49ers just started a tradition in these playoffs where they play Future's "Tony Montana" prior to, and leading up to every kickoff.
I think this was during the regular season too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »