Home

Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings - Top 10 Running Backs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings - Top 10 Running Backs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #113
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings - Top 10 Running Backs

Not that I take a lot of issue with the ratings. I would say that with Peterson coming off a knee that Arian Foster is probable the "best RB in the NFL" but that is such a linear title with about a 4 season shelf life.

My issue (and it will be my issue with all these ratings) is that they are all too high. Go back to STRETCHING out the ratings. Best back in the NFL should be no higher than a 94 and go off that for everyone else IMO. It will never happen but, I can still ask for it.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 08-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #114
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Since his 2K yard season he's been pretty average.
1300+ yards 11 touchdowns in 2010 is average?. he went to the pro bowl that year..in fact he was a pro bowler his first three years in the league. I would agree that for CJ2k's standards that may be average. If he hadnt of had that 2000+ yard season i dont think people would be giving him so much crap for putting up good numbers. He was still a thousand yard runner in his worst season of his career. Honestly it cant get worse that what it was last year. Not showing up to camp, not in "football" shape, new coach, off coordinator, all of that factored into his "bad" season last year. I dont know if this top ten is based off of their track record or what they have done recently.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0
Damn EA! I was hoping you guys would finally get the correct body types for the RBs this year, but chalk it up as a yearly oversight again! MJD and Michael Turner have massive lower bodies, but they're inaccurate in the video. If I didn't see ther
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #116
Rookie

......If I didn't see their names and numbers on the back of their jerseys, I wouldn't be able to identify them.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #117
Rookie

DC Fraz's Arena

Quote:
I like McCluster as much as anybody but he's no top ten back.
Yeah thats my boy since them Ole Miss days man. Heard he was getting more reps at reciever than RB at pratices. Probably just be used for returns since Jamal's back and they signed Hillis.

Still got DMC on my fantasy squad though...
Old 08-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #118
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
1300+ yards 11 touchdowns in 2010 is average?. he went to the pro bowl that year..in fact he was a pro bowler his first three years in the league. I would agree that for CJ2k's standards that may be average. If he hadnt of had that 2000+ yard season i dont think people would be giving him so much crap for putting up good numbers. He was still a thousand yard runner in his worst season of his career. Honestly it cant get worse that what it was last year. Not showing up to camp, not in "football" shape, new coach, off coordinator, all of that factored into his "bad" season last year. I dont know if this top ten is based off of their track record or what they have done recently.
Looking at his numbers, it's been nothing but down hill since then. Last year he was pretty awful. He had two big games and the rest was really poor. 1000 yard seasons aren't exactly what they use to be. If I had a guess, I'd say he's probably number eleven on this list putting him at about a 90.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #119
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

Quote:
Looking at his numbers, it's been nothing but down hill since then. Last year he was pretty awful. He had two big games and the rest was really poor. 1000 yard seasons aren't exactly what they use to be. If I had a guess, I'd say he's probably number eleven on this list putting him at about a 90.
I think Chris johnson is partly to blame for 1000 yard seasons not being what they use to be. Plus i think everybody would have predicted his stats to go downhill from a record breaking season. Also it has only been two years since his 2000 yard season so i wouldnt say he is in decline, as i stated all the issue that went on last season. I dont mind CJ being eleven on the list rated as a 90 as it stands he still has to prove that last season was a fluke. However wouldnt you say the same thing for AP and Jamal Charles?
Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #120
Banned

These are worst than the QBs this game itself demands editing. This is how it should be.

#1 Maurice Jones-Drew - 96 Overall
#2 Arian Foster - 96 Overall
#3 Adrian Peterson - 95 Overall
#4 Ray Rice - 95 Overall
#5 Matt Forte - 94 Overall
#6 LeSean McCoy - 94 Overall
#7 Darren McFadden -94 Overall
#8 Chris Johnson -93 Overall
#9 Frank Gore - 90 Overall
#10 Steven Jackson - 90 Overall

Injury rating has nothing to do with ovr in Madden for some reason either way Mcfadden not being on the list is a crime, given him 20 Inj rating for all I care he is still a beast same with Johnson.

Last edited by 1D4ever; 08-07-2012 at 12:00 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »