Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwhitechic
So the #Know your opponent is ask Madden but only with online user choices...cheesy but will def even the playing field against repeated cheese plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Fight cheese with cheese"- EA Sports lol
Old 06-06-2014, 01:27 PM   #130
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeTime
The difference is the Kap pic is edited before it was posted and the other are more likely direct captures from the game. Kap pic is still considered "in game" but it's a promotional image that has been doctored. The other shots are what you'll see when you go into replay in game
That, I do realize. It's just that another user (yes his opinion) saying that "I don't see a big difference in the Kaep screenshot and the trailer. "

I simply wanted to put my opinion out there, saying that I do see a big difference in graphic fidelity. Colin's pic looks photorealistic where as the newer screenshots, plus trailer, looks video gamey. The question is why not use the same "touch up" technique when actually making the playable video game.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 06-06-2014, 01:27 PM   #131
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwhitechic
So the #Know your opponent is ask Madden but only with online user choices...cheesy but will def even the playing field against repeated cheese plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think this could be a good thing, if it say took the tendencies of only the people in your online leagues. like each individuals personal tendencies, it kept up with for each owner. Then when your playing that person , it would give u advice based off their past tendencies, thus helping the cause of mixing things up alot in online leagues, but it should def keep up with that info for each player, and not incorporate the cheese lobby players tendencies

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 01:28 PM   #132
Pro

OVR: 4

i am happy we got full body scans. Jj Watt doesn't appear to have gut.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #133
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Disappointed to see there might not be head tracking added to the ball carriers. Lynch seemed to be looking straight ahead. Another thing that keeps the running from looking realistic.

Also found it funny in the trailer that the ball is hiked from shotgun, yet when the play starts Wilson is under center, lol. Cmon marketing!

I'm not worried about the graphics. I know the game will be beautiful. I just wish they could get all the equipment NFL accurate. It'd take the look so much further.

I've given up on animations. Honestly FIFA and NHL are the only games that animate pretty good.

Madden is what it is. I enjoyed Madden 25 on PS4 enough to be interested in Madden 15 on PS4. I just hope it's worth my time.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #134
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
So that is the solution? How about them listening to the fans for once? SMH... Sorry I care about a SIM football game.
They are listening, and based on retail sales of the software and DLC purchase sales from Ultimate Team those who buy Madden NFL greatly enjoy the product EA Tiburon produces.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #135
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
[b]

So that is the solution? How about them listening to the fans for once? SMH... Sorry I care about a SIM football game.
You can care about it but when are you going to realize one isn't coming from EA. It's been a decade since ea released a football game that was even close to a simulation. They seem satisfied with the sales. Why would they make drastic changes to the game when they don't have to want too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 01:32 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 0
Oh and the sidelines still looked like crap smh. Come on EA! You guys have to do better! Living worlds? Players were still doing the same animations all in unison. You still don't have the ACTUAL PLAYERS from the team on the sidelines (just random players wearing random numbers). All player models have the same body types. Still no names on the back if their jerseys. These are all things that kill the immersion & need to be fixed for Next Gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »