Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #105
Rookie

mellamoaaron's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Graphically I think the game looks great. I watched the video again and paused it a few times at key moments and the player models seem much improved and aside from that I would say that the animations seemed much smoother on some the clips at the end. I still need to see how someone that they always screw up, let's say Peyton Manning, looks. Otherwise I am going to reserve my judgment until more screens come out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #106
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

I think this looks similar to the RG3 trailer we saw last year. This looks decent to me.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:58 PM   #107
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
Guaranteed that every person commenting here buys Madden this year. Even those that are overly critical.
History says you're correct about many, but not all. I purchased 1 release last gen ('07 or '08) that I later returned siting excessive bugs, and got another 2 releases from attending CDs. I've not owned Madden in 4 years, and haven't played a single down in 2 years. 3 releases in 10 years, and from someone that owned every release from the very 1st on Commodore 64 ('89?) to 2004 on the PS2.

The numbers say others feel the same way. Like Only1LT said, the industry is growing. I'd bet that baseball and basketball video game sales are growing with it. Sales of the game representing the most popular sport in America going down has to say something.

But yeah, until more folks tighten their pockets, Madden will look like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I thought it looked good, then again I know Madden is a video game.
And the rest of us, except AH32, thinks EA is selling actual NFL games on disk.

Last edited by BezO; 06-06-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #108
Pro

OVR: 2

Sidelines look the same.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:05 PM   #109
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHISENH2016
It has gotten to the point where I truly believe that the public just hates Madden. I understand that this game is not as great as it could be, and NFL 2k5, gameplay-wise, outdoes every Madden game made since then. However, EA, in my opinion took a huge step in the right direction with M25 NG. It was not what they showed in their trailers, but it was a game that had improved blocking, better running, better graphics, and better lighting than any previous Madden, including M25 last-gen. Looking at these videos and screenshots, this looks way better than what Madden put out last year, and that seems good to me. Stop saying that this is a "disappointment" before you even see more than a one minute trailer that features barely any gameplay at all.
I partially agree, I'm disappointed because, as you've said, NFL 2K5 still outdoes Madden.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #110
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan1825
All I see in this thread is bashing for the sake of bashing. I can understand having complaints of the gameplay in the trailer, but visually speaking, it looked great. I don't see a big difference in the Kaep screenshot and the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think the graphics are fine, but I'm absolutely bashing the animations and equipment. I'll reserve judgement on AI until I can get my hands on
Old 06-06-2014, 01:13 PM   #111
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Some of us are just tired of paying 60 dollars for a lackluster performance and can't enjoy their football fix.
Then don't? This doesn't strike me as a hard problem to solve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
And the rest of us, except AH32, thinks EA is selling actual NFL games on disk.
You're both right, actually; with Madden, EA Tiburon is selling an NFL-branded football video game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #112
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
That didn't impress me. It looked liked good ole madden in that trailer. I'll wait to see what they've done to franchise mode (or "owner" mode) and if that's the same I might skip this year again lol. The graphics look fine to me. EAs football games always look good up close which is why I still think that Kaep pic is in game (probably touched up but still). Ah well

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »