Home

WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #1505
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

Mr. Nice, that all sounds really good.

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #1506
Rookie

CJ2896's Arena

OVR: 5

CLASH of the CHAMPIONS

TRI-BRANDED

2 WEEKS AWAY

Hulk Hogan© vs Stone Cold/Ken Shamrock (WWE Championship)

Raven© vs Cactus Jack (ECW Championship)

Kevin Nash & Scott Hall© vs The Show Off Gods/The Nation (WWE Tag Team Championship)

Wade Barrett© vs Christian (United States Championship)
Old 06-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #1507
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Well got my next 10 wrestler and 2 divas signed up. For these I wanted wrestlers would were still wrestling in independent promotions and/or could still wrestle.

I thought about Ric Flair but hes just 2 old. I wanted Sid Justice but couldn't find any decent CAWS of him. I did read the Jake the Snake is working on a comeback with DDP. He is actually living with him and supposly doing well so he might be on the last 10 I sign.

Anyways here 11-20 I have signed and the 2 divas I also signed to my universe.

1. Rob Van Dam (since hes coming back to the WWE and I need some top teir guys)
2. Batista (always enjoyed him and he can still get it done)
3. Goldberg (never was a fan of him but again need some top teirs)
4. Jeff Jarrett (I like the slap gimmick and he wasn't all that bad)
5. Scott Steiner (top teir and help in the tag divison)
6. Rick Steiner (mainly just signed to bring the Steiner Brothers in probably will release after WrestleMania)
7. Razor Ramon (I picked Razor cause for forming the Kliq which will be him,Nash and X-Pac)
8. Raven (dude if u don't like old ecw guyz then their somethin wrong with ya)
9. Big Daddy V ( need some super heavyweights and Yokozuna is dead so not 2 many options)
10. Curtis Axel (current I-C in RL, plus being the son of Mr.Perfect gets u some pull in my book)

The 2 divas I signed are:

1. Sizzlin Trista (my wife she will be in a group I'm calling The Cartel, which will be Her,myself,Titan and Cibernetico
2. Harley Quinn (how can't u have someone almost as crazy as The Joker

21-30 will be wrestlers that are in independent promotion that never worked for WWE,WCW or ECW. There also will be a few orginal custom CAWS thrown in.

For the Diva I'll be lookin for one that has actually worked for one of the 3 promotions. Maryse,Chyna, depends on the CAWS and who I think will b a good fit.

Remember if you have any suggestions feel free to throw it out there. I'll be signin 4 TNA Stars so any thoughts on who those 4 should b let me know.

Old 06-27-2013, 04:20 AM   #1508
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well I didn't buy or play WWE '13 but my little cousin had it. I opened up his Universe to find that he has made a CAW of me and has made me the marquee villain of the WWE.

I was...so...proud
Old 06-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #1509
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Mr. Nice, for TNA, sign Bobby Rude, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and Bully Ray.

Haven't posted in a while, and hadn't been playing WWE 13 for a bit, but I recently restarted my Universe. Raw, Smackdown, ECW and ROH are my brands. I simmed from Extreme Rules to the first Raw of the year. On the first Raw of the year, I kicked things off with a bang, having Rey Mysterio cash in on Brock Lesnar to become new WWE champ. At Royal Rumble, Rey will defend against Brock and Punk in a triple threat match.

David Otunga is feuding with Santino Marella and Zack Ryder. In a US Title #1 contender match, Ryder defeated Santino to earn a US title match at the Royal Rumble. After the match, Otunga attacked his challenger Ryder with the US belt. It was announced that Santino would be the special referee.

On Smackdown, veterans rule the show. Mark Henry is the World Heavyweight champion, and will defend against Sheamus at the Rumble. Christian is the Intercontinental Champ, and will defend against Cody Rhodes, who defeated Christian, at the Rumble.

On ECW, Super Crazy shocked the world, defeating Tommy Dreamer at ECW's first PPV, Anarchy Rules, to become the new ECW Heavyweight Champion. The next night, an angry Tommy Dreamer defeated Rob Van Dam to become the new ECW Television Champ.

On ROH, Kevin Steen has had a stranglehold on the company, reigning as ROH World Champ since the beginning of the Universe mode. Matt Taven also has defended his title since the beginning and is still the ROH TV champ.

I plan on Rey Mysterio retaining at the Rumble, having an up and coming heel (Ziggler, Swagger, Ryback, Barrett, Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Rhodes, Sandow) winning the Rumble. Then, Rey will hold onto the title until 'Mania, feuding with the Rumble winner, and dropping the title to the Rumble winner at Mania.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 06-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #1510
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Mr. Nice, for TNA, sign Bobby Rude, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and Bully Ray.

Haven't posted in a while, and hadn't been playing WWE 13 for a bit, but I recently restarted my Universe. Raw, Smackdown, ECW and ROH are my brands. I simmed from Extreme Rules to the first Raw of the year. On the first Raw of the year, I kicked things off with a bang, having Rey Mysterio cash in on Brock Lesnar to become new WWE champ. At Royal Rumble, Rey will defend against Brock and Punk in a triple threat match.

David Otunga is feuding with Santino Marella and Zack Ryder. In a US Title #1 contender match, Ryder defeated Santino to earn a US title match at the Royal Rumble. After the match, Otunga attacked his challenger Ryder with the US belt. It was announced that Santino would be the special referee.

On Smackdown, veterans rule the show. Mark Henry is the World Heavyweight champion, and will defend against Sheamus at the Rumble. Christian is the Intercontinental Champ, and will defend against Cody Rhodes, who defeated Christian, at the Rumble.

On ECW, Super Crazy shocked the world, defeating Tommy Dreamer at ECW's first PPV, Anarchy Rules, to become the new ECW Heavyweight Champion. The next night, an angry Tommy Dreamer defeated Rob Van Dam to become the new ECW Television Champ.

On ROH, Kevin Steen has had a stranglehold on the company, reigning as ROH World Champ since the beginning of the Universe mode. Matt Taven also has defended his title since the beginning and is still the ROH TV champ.

I plan on Rey Mysterio retaining at the Rumble, having an up and coming heel (Ziggler, Swagger, Ryback, Barrett, Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Rhodes, Sandow) winning the Rumble. Then, Rey will hold onto the title until 'Mania, feuding with the Rumble winner, and dropping the title to the Rumble winner at Mania.
Good read dude, very good read. I like the Samoa Joe & Austin Aries suggestions. I'll keep those in mind. I just recently started watching some old ROH. I'll have to look up this Taven guy.

Keep it up guyz!
Old 06-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #1511
Pro

wwefan's Arena

OVR: 21

Gronk nice plan there I like it, I got very busy lately so not much time at all for a good write ups anymore but I will play it some point on the weekend. I restarted but still have the AE vs current comparison.

I am admittedly more of a AE fan (reason why in my write ups it more focused on AE) Sorry but I just loved them years. That being said I will be making DB a dominant World Heavyweight champion (gotta love the guy).

Triple H (AE) is Mr Money in The Bank and he has been feuding with the Rock earlier in the year I will be waiting for The Rock to become Champion before Triple H cashes in on him to relive their feud. Chris Jericho is The current Undisputed Champion after defeating three men at MITB (was hoping The Rock would win at MITB but never mind). I watch all title matches and play any other matches where I feel the person involved should win.

Shane's New alliance Stable is currently in a feud with Vince's Corporation Stable (Bossman, Ken and Paul) after Shane turned his back on his dad to for a team with Brian Pillman (was not forced just went with the flow) Then Vader joined them. Mankind has also been in a feud with Vince earlier in the year may very well be another member to join Shane.

John Cena is WWE Champion after defeating CM Punk months ago and beat Sheamus at MITB who is also his friend well for now in the game. Think I will be making a storyline for them depending what happens on the next show.

I will try to post some more detail this weekend but like I said been very busy that's why some of my write ups have been not as good as my old stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #1512
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Just a update. I couldn't find 10 more wrestlers that I liked and/or had good CAWS between the independent circuit or NXT. So instead of the orginal 4 TNA signings I am bumping it up to 6. Then I will sign 14 ex wwe,wcw,and/or ecw guys to the roster.

Heres the last 4 independent guyz to be signed.

1. Michael Elgin
2. Brian Cage
3. Samuray Del Sol
4. Davey Richards

If in the meantime while I'm finding 6 TNA Caws I like. If theres a independent wrestler that I might have missed feel free to throw it out there. I consider independent anyone who does not work for WWE or TNA.

THX!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »