Home

WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Included

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Included within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 03:43 PM   #25
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1)

The models look almost just like last year. Also no surprises in the reveal this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2016, 05:14 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Wonder if they will get the new raw and smackdowns logos in the game
Old 08-02-2016, 06:52 PM   #27
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Includ

Jesus IGN is lame. You've got five weeks of this ****, surely there are at least 5 new additions to the game right? Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley and Alexa Bliss. That's five right there off the top of my head, so there is no damn reason that every week of this nonsense couldn't contain AT LEAST 1 new character in the reveal.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:54 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Includ

Diego? Fernando? Man the brand split is really gonna eff this game up, it's going to be extremely outdated. And you know to update it, they're gonna make us pay for that **** via DLC.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:51 PM   #29
All Star

OVR: 2

Very excited to see the weapons out in the crowd(hopefully they can add backstage areas back as well). But not seeing the new arena is disheartening. I know it was a pipe dream that they would get the brand split into the game but I was really hoping maybe WWE would have told them about it ahead of time and sent them concept art of the new logos/arenas etc... I know they'll end up in community creations but still very disappointing.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:44 PM   #30
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

I see in the vid the ropes are white. I wonder if they'll update them red for raw & blue for smackdown. Personally I was never a fan of all white ropes.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:22 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 0

That Lesnar entrance is so terrible. At least the stage animation. He looks the way people look when they imitate Brock Lesnar hopping around. The animation in front of the ring is so much more accurate, and that confuses me. Why one and not the other?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2016, 01:10 AM   #32
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
That Lesnar entrance is so terrible. At least the stage animation.
Agreed. The stage animation is awful.

Also, Los Matadores. Ugh. Primo and Epic first appeared on WWE TV with the new Shining Stars gimmick in April.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »