Home

WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Included

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Included within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 01:16 AM   #33

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Agreed. The stage animation is awful.

Also, Los Matadores. Ugh. Primo and Epic first appeared on WWE TV with the new Shining Stars gimmick in April.
If Primo and Epico aren't in as The Shining Stars then don't put them in the game. So stupid to have a tag team in the game that haven't been on TV for 7 months.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:20 AM   #34
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 1 of 5) - Brock Lesnar's Full Entrance Video Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
If Primo and Epico aren't in as The Shining Stars then don't put them in the game. So stupid to have a tag team in the game that haven't been on TV for 7 months.
Agreed. It'd be different if we could reasonably count on 2K to support their game with roster updates post-launch, but I don't believe that has ever happened.

Given how this year's game has been promoted so far, I'm further going to guess it's business as usual this year, which is makes the matter even more disappointing.

Another thing - when's the last time Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler called a match together on WWE TV? No Byron Saxton, I'm guessing, even though he's been a RAW mainstay for at least a year now?
Old 08-03-2016, 03:21 AM   #35
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

So I can't be the only one who saw Seth Rollins and AJ Styles t-shirts.
Also, what about fighting in the crowd possibly confirmed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2016, 03:38 AM   #36
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

If this game is completely outdated again I doubt I will get it this year. No reason that stuff from April is outdated for a game that comes out in October. I don't care how many excuses they make.

If the game doesn't have the new rope colors, new sets, and some semblance of the brand split then I just can't do it again this year. It would be the first time I don't buy a WWE game in probably 15 years.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:43 AM   #37
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Another thing - when's the last time Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler called a match together on WWE TV? No Byron Saxton, I'm guessing, even though he's been a RAW mainstay for at least a year now?
Didn't they just add JBL last year?

It'd be nice if they could work out a system to pull audio from TV broadcasts and use some as in-game commentary. If they cut down their reliance on getting the announcers to record in-studio in between all the travel they do, I'd like to think it might help keep things more up-to-date. A lot of real commentary is generic enough anyway that I think they could repurpose it.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:05 AM   #38
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I have a feeling commentary will be awful again this year. Also the tats look way too bold. As in they're too deep looking like a brand new one would look instead of having a slightly faded been there more than a week look.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2016, 02:35 PM   #39
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Old 08-03-2016, 05:36 PM   #40
Rookie

Anyone else really want to go grab a Snickers after watching that video or is it just me?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »