Home
Madden 09 News Post

We have just posted some Madden NFL 09 screenshots, featuring NFC East players with their available alternate jerseys.

Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 07/30/08 09:21 AM
I through in a shot of Taylor for the Skin fans, btw.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 07/30/08 09:21 AM
Didnt know alt uni's would be in Madden, good stuff!

# 3 JMD @ 07/30/08 09:28 AM
Holy crap this game looks fantastic. Anyway to make time move faster? Come on August 12th.........

# 4 stantencza @ 07/30/08 09:34 AM
Graphics look great. Blue and yellow Eagles alt uni's? Look god awful.

# 5 Netherscourge @ 07/30/08 09:41 AM
I love the Eagles "Green and Black" Jerseys.

# 6 phillyred05 @ 07/30/08 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
I love the Eagles "Green and Black" Jerseys.
Why? The green is already dark enough. There is no need for a black uniform.

I was hoping to see some classic Kelly green with silver pants.

# 7 Netherscourge @ 07/30/08 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stantencza
Graphics look great. Blue and yellow Eagles alt uni's? Look god awful.

That's their Throw-back Jerseys. They wore them last year against the Lions when they torched them.

Javon Kearse and David Akers

# 8 coogrfan @ 07/30/08 10:16 AM
I hate to nitpick, but the Giants alts are screwed up. The red jersey should not have a contrasting collar, and the Parcells era uni should have striped pants. Other than that, very nice.

# 9 mastershake88 @ 07/30/08 10:21 AM
I'm a little bitter after all the trouble to get all the uniform threads out there so the EA people can get em right and yet the alts are still hurting. Might want to make a patch for that phill.

# 10 Pared @ 07/30/08 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I hate to nitpick, but the Giants alts are screwed up. The red jersey should not have a contrasting collar, and the Parcells era uni should have striped pants. Other than that, very nice.
They should also have stripes on their throwback at the sleeves:

Red - White - Red stripes

ARGH! Nice showing the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS the respect they deserve.

Good eyes though, coog.

# 11 Nza @ 07/30/08 10:38 AM
I like it how on what seems to be a draw play, Romo is back in the pocket looking like he still has the ball up against his helmet. Nice touch.

# 12 djordan @ 07/30/08 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
I like it how on what seems to be a draw play, Romo is back in the pocket looking like he still has the ball up against his helmet. Nice touch.
That was in previous maddens...lol

# 13 Pared @ 07/30/08 10:49 AM
Yes, I think that has been there for a LONG time. Certainly not new.

# 14 Nza @ 07/30/08 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
That was in previous maddens...lol
Oh...well I don't think it's in the last gen game, which is what I've been playing mostly since, well, you know.

# 15 RaiderKtulu @ 07/30/08 11:14 AM
Whoever did the research for the throwback uniforms needs to be dragged out into the street and shot.

They've screwed up so many of them it's not even funny. The current uniforms seem to be OK, ignoring a few stripe-width issues we've seen, but the throwbacks are just all messed up.

We have the Giants without pant stripes... the Patriots without pant stripes and the wrong shade of blue... the 49ers with the wrong helmet... the Bills with the wrong helmet... and I'm not sure what those green and white Eagles uniforms are... colors look like late 60s, but they have the current helmet and no pant stripes...

I mean, seriously... if they can't get them right, why bother? I want to have as many throwbacks and alternates as possible... but if they're all wrong it kinda defeats the purpose.

# 16 BigD @ 07/30/08 11:39 AM
Can any one confirm that Marion Barber has dreads this year? Every screen shot I've seen show's him without dreads. He had them last year for crying out loud. I don't want to jump the gun but is this yet another EA screw up?

# 17 brk1078 @ 07/30/08 01:09 PM
No excuse. The Eagle throwback jersey is HORRENDOUS.

# 18 kwas676 @ 07/30/08 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk1078
What excuse they whore it last year, i dont think they can make a ugly jersey to begin with any better.

# 19 RGiles36 @ 07/30/08 01:30 PM
You know, I used to not give a damn about uniform inaccuracies. I kind of just looked the other way in spite of the Cowboys helmets being jacked up for what was going to be at least 2 years straight. But now, my question is WHY? Why are there so many uniform screw-ups? I can just about give EA a pass on throwback uniforms. But what is the excuse for messing up current unis? It really makes you wonder if the uniform team or person watches the NFL at all? Imperfections that we'll pick up on right away aren't detected by any of the good folks at EA/Tiburon? That is just a bit beyond ridiculous.

And then when we demand for it to be fixed, EA apologists look at us as perfectionists when in fact, uniforms shouldn't have been screwed up in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Can any one confirm that Marion Barber has dreads this year? Every screen shot I've seen show's him without dreads. He had them last year for crying out loud. I don't want to jump the gun but is this yet another EA screw up?
I too would like this to be confirmed. However, seeing as though it's going to be viewed as minute detail, I doubt we'll get find out before Madden ships.

# 20 Netherscourge @ 07/30/08 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk1078
It may look ugly, but it IS a true representation of the actual jersey.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.