Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted some new Madden NFL 10 screenshots.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
LOL and you say that you notice EVERY DETAIL about your team?? did you notice that this screen shot is not even taken place in tampa stadium or carolina's look at the wall..that looks like giant stadium. maybe thats why there are mixed colors.
ok, i know Madden 10 is still in progress, The wall in the background is Blue so i figured we were at home. Im not sure if they are done with the stadium or not!? But im pretty sure that its somthing they realize and it will be corrected. Thats not how the stadium walls look inside the Bank Of America Stadium, but i dont study the NYG stadium niether. If you put a pic or screenshot of panthers vs. buccaneers up the first thing to come to mind when you see a Blue wall in the background is they are in Carolina, im not gonna second guess it and say "well maybe they're playing in New York in this shot?" NO, Use some COMMON SENSE MAN!? But like i said i cant tell you what the giants stadium wall looks like bc i dnt remember, its been a while since ive seen a nyg football game or played madden 09 and since since you just "KNOW" its the Giants stadium can you explain to me why Carolina and Tampa Bay are playing in New York?????? it makes no since to me at all !

# 122 drtre88 @ 05/15/09 07:28 PM
I'd rather have the players a little lighter than darker. I remember with night games in 09 the darker players were waaay too dark.

# 123 TheWatcher @ 05/15/09 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Rivers needs to be a bit bigger in the mid section and shoulders. Just my opinion though. He's the best i've seen him in this game, he's spot on but a little more mid section. Not much though just a slightly noticeable adjustments in his wieght would be good.

I'm hoping the skin thing is just the lighting of the game. He lives in SD that boy is going to have a little bit of a tan.

This comparison photo is proof-positive that the Chargers uniforms needed to be redesigned. I'm a little disappointed to see these are still not right. There is no change from 09 at all with these. The color is off, and the bolts on the shoulders are way off, I mean, they're not even close.

Further, next year, they need to make bodies have more width in the mid-section. It'll also help if they add flak's.

# 124 g2thecore @ 05/15/09 07:38 PM
I asked this earlier in the thread.....Didn't Roethlisgerger have a flack jacket on in the very first Madden screenshot?

# 125 sozo @ 05/15/09 07:51 PM
I posted this over in the new cleat thread but thought ya'll might wanna check it out as well. This is what I think the day games should look like along with the player socks. It gives it a very realistic look. I also made #39's legs bigger. They look to skinny to me in the original pic.

Reference pic:

# 126 g2thecore @ 05/15/09 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sozo
I posted this over in the new cleat thread but thought ya'll might wanna check it out as well. This is what I think the day games should look like along with the player socks. It gives it a very realistic look. I also made #39's legs bigger. They look to skinny to me in the original pic.

Reference pic:
Good job, looks nice.

# 127 bigwill33 @ 05/15/09 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
another uniform issue: they need to add the red around the patriots numbers !!!!!!!
It also looks like they have numbers on the front of the helmets, that shouldn't be.

# 128 KANE699 @ 05/15/09 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
This comparison photo is proof-positive that the Chargers uniforms needed to be redesigned. I'm a little disappointed to see these are still not right. There is no change from 09 at all with these. The color is off, and the bolts on the shoulders are way off, I mean, they're not even close.

Further, next year, they need to make bodies have more width in the mid-section. It'll also help if they add flak's.
Here is what I was last told.

They are unsure if flacks or rb back plates from ncaa would get in but, they had the ability to make it look like a player was wearing a flak jacket (see the Hasselback screen) so what im upset about here is why hasn't this been done to the rest of the quaterbacks yet?

It is possible that it hasn't gotten to yet with Ian noting that this was an older build but still I want to see flacks in this game!!!!!!!!!

The 4 most wanted things from NCAA that I brought up on community day were extended neck rolls, flack jackets, rb back plates, and sock length adjustability. They got in the visor clips I was begging for from NCAA im hoping at least something else makes it in.

# 129 apimpnamedsirslick @ 05/15/09 08:21 PM
Tom Brady looks to tight now that they added the short arm sleeves

# 130 KANE699 @ 05/15/09 08:49 PM
And for the last time, Tony Romo wears a schutt helmet, not a riddell god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 131 Landlordos7 @ 05/15/09 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb

This pic on Brady is unbelievable. That is right on with him in that stance. The only thing I am still a little wierded out about it some of the QBs helmets. It has been said a couple times in here and I think ther is def something a little off. They just don't have the right shap, or how thick they should be. In this Brady pic it looks like a very thin helmet and it just looks not like his. Other than the helmet thing these are the best models of any football game IMO.

At least, the best player models that aren't moving...

# 132 Maximus205 @ 05/15/09 08:55 PM
Shouldn't the Patriots number be outline in red?
And I hate they didnt show my broncos.

# 133 borhan @ 05/15/09 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher

I sent a PM to Mike (art director) a month ago and he said that is on their to-do list.

# 134 destroyer @ 05/15/09 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
And for the last time, Tony Romo wears a schutt helmet, not a riddell god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn LOL maybe the guys at tiburon do it to spite you, man.. that sucks..

# 135 J-Unit40 @ 05/15/09 09:13 PM
Damn. These pics are nice! Looking good EA. Looking good. The player models are way better than before. Add a little weight (not just ripped muscle) to some of the players here and there and that's all I got to add for now.

Now I just want to see this sucker in motion.

# 136 jfsolo @ 05/15/09 09:18 PM
As someone who isn't a graphics ho, doesn't know one helmet or face mask from another, and wouldn't notice even if they got every single aspect of my team's uniform wrong, I think this game looks unbelievably good.

# 137 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
It also looks like they have numbers on the front of the helmets, that shouldn't be.
yeah your right about that !

# 138 K_GUN @ 05/15/09 09:31 PM
that cleat pic is sweet Ian/Mike

what i wonder about QB specifics though...is if the user will be able to see each QB's nuance with the default camera view so far away. Im trying to remember '09...seems like that LOS was pretty far away.

# 139 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sozo

Reference pic:
you are a BEAST at editing these screens. It looks good ! i like how the patriots jerseys are darker , you even have Brady's helmet bigger and the socks and lighting looks great as well. I hope EA takes some notes from this haha

# 140 The Man 451 @ 05/15/09 10:15 PM
Yes indeed Carolina_boi, that is what Madden should look like. I so totally hope the devs get the sock lengths in. To me, that seems easier to do than the colored cleats. I also hope they let us edit player builds like in NCAA... it sucks when they make a player to fat or thin and you can't do anything about it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.