Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 MelMan1486 @ 06/02/09 08:56 PM
lovin the new look!

# 162 roadman @ 06/02/09 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
Like the new interaction but where are the highlights of the games? They still havent said anything about a halftime show or postgame, anybody hear anything else? Wont surpass 2k5 without that in presentation, i think alot of the community as looking forward to that feature.
Patience is a virtue.

This is only the second day of E3 and still 3-4 weeks before going gold.

# 163 Bgamer90 @ 06/02/09 08:56 PM
Ughhh...

It was always described as being a highlight show though.

Oh well.

There should be highlights during half time and after the game though....

# 164 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 08:56 PM
Now this can be locked. We know the answer.

# 165 Lodeus @ 06/02/09 08:56 PM
Looks awesome! If progression gets fixed an the draft is redone this will be the best franchise ever.

# 166 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 08:56 PM
also remember phil frazier saying presentation would be "blown out" in july. hopefully he meant june.

# 167 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
LOL that's true. I have yet to see it advertised as a voiced over textual recap.
Nevermind. That's what it is.

# 168 Fresh Prince @ 06/02/09 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
To be honest, thats great that there is a halftime show and postgame show and extra points..But if those dont show videos of the gameplay...I could care less.
Yep. It'd almost ruin the entire experience for me as a pure franchise player.

# 169 Bgamer90 @ 06/02/09 08:57 PM
Quote:
What interview? If you are referring to the allgames thing I am still not sure we heard right.
For madden 09 they had highlights but in a list.

If there's a half time show and a post game show and the presentation is improved, it's almost automatic that they will have highlights in them.

# 170 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
did anybody see the video with a little bit of gameplay and cut scenes and it showed the 2 coaches cheering with the headset and the players jumping up and cheering with the grafitti ?? that leads me to believe that there is some kind of show going on !!!
It was a Super Bowl celebration.

# 171 Fresh Prince @ 06/02/09 09:00 PM
What on earth is the point of having the show without highlights? Isn't that the entire point of an NFL Network inspired show? EA keeps half assing us, man. I'm kind of irritated with it now. Give us the full product or don't give anything at all.

Would any of you honestly watch NFL Prime Time if it was all blabber and no highlights? Completely pointless, IMO. I'd even rather have the newspaper feature back where we at least get a damn in game weekly picture. *rolls eyes*

I've always been EA over 2k in general, but they need to donate that license for a year or two so that the right people can show them how presentation should be done.

# 172 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 09:00 PM
Quote:
Now this can be locked. We know the answer.
where is the answer? link please. what is the answer?

# 173 SoxFan01605 @ 06/02/09 09:00 PM
Well....I'm a bit disappointed. all the hype about this and NO highlights is a bit of a letdown for an otherwise solid looking feature.

That out of the way, whether or not there is pre-game/post-game/halftime recaps WITH highlights will help set aside that disappointment for me. I keep seeing people claiming that these recaps are in but I've yet to see anything confirming this.

That, coupled with the news of players being interviewed will be a big step in franchise immersion if it's in. If it's not...to me, I don't see enough done with franchise mode to make me want to purchase Madden. We'll see.

# 174 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
he definately said total access highlights
Ok, it's just it was late and my mind was fading in and out.

# 175 Jamin23 @ 06/02/09 09:02 PM
Quote:
It was a Super Bowl celebration.
LOL!

# 176 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 06/02/09 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
they will however have highlights during halftime and post game with total access said in an interview
is that in pastapadres twitter too?

# 177 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Well....I'm a bit disappointed. all the hype about this and NO highlights is a bit of a letdown for an otherwise solid looking feature.

That out of the way, whether or not there is pre-game/post-game/halftime recaps WITH highlights will help set aside that disappointment for me. I keep seeing people claiming that these recaps are in but I've yet to see anything confirming this.

That, coupled with the news of players being interviewed will be a big step in franchise immersion if it's in. If it's not...to me, I don't see enough done with franchise mode to make me want to purchase Madden. We'll see.
That was also shot down. Apparently it's a cut-scene without an actual interview.

# 178 aholbert32 @ 06/02/09 09:03 PM
locked....confirmed there are no video highlights.

# 179 riichiieriich @ 06/02/09 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krodis
Once we get far enough to actually get highlights from actual simulated games, then I'll get excited for highlights in highlight shows ;p
How do you know the highlights from simulated games will be real?

That doesn't make any sense. If you didn't watch the game, or play the game, then there's no way you could tell the highlight was fake or real.

Unless they showed a highlight of somebody scoring a touchdown, when taking a glance at the stat sheet shows they didn't, then that would be fake.

# 180 Fresh Prince @ 06/02/09 09:05 PM
Basically presentation wise, all we're getting is a meaningless voice over that will almost definitely lack substance, make over of the layout design, and a few cut scenes of the QB talking to his offensive coordinator via phone.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.