See the schedule for wednesday

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
When they beat that people will stop posting it.
dido...glad to see SOMEBODY back me up on this thread.

# 142 MrNFL_FanIQ @ 06/02/09 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
To be honest, thats great that there is a halftime show and postgame show and extra points..But if those dont show videos of the gameplay...I could care less.
Exactly. Sure, it LOOKS good, but that really means nothing. If the engine and transmission are both shot, painting the car doesn't change the fact that the car doesn't run.

Then again, Madden has always sold based on a lot of fluff and shininess. Like I said on the other thread, I have come faith since Looman did good stuff with HC, but unless they tell us A LOT more about things like contracts, the Draft, and such, this game is still rent first IMO.

# 143 roadman @ 06/02/09 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
Why is so many people excited about this? If highlights were involved, I'd see what all the fuss is about. All it is, is the same thing in a new wrapper. The new look will get old in 2 weeks once the game is let out. This extra point "show" is just going to be a big failure. Last year, you could click on any other game in your franchise around the league, and it would pull of the box score just like it is doing in this extra point show. Another useless feature that I will not use. They included team colored shoes!!! This is going to be the best game over!!! I can't wait till my 100th birthday!!! 60 dollars bye bye!!!
Extra point show will be a big failure?

What's the weather going to be in a few months? Rain, hot and humid, tornadoes, hail, wind, thunder and lightening?

# 144 MrSkagTrendy @ 06/02/09 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
Cant watch the video right now.. can someone bullet point all the info he released?
Here are some key screens from the vid my friend, that's the best one i could get of alex flannagan sorry!

# 145 MattIntellect @ 06/02/09 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
My guess is that they are in but they just didn't show up in the video...
That's what I wanted to say and I can only hope you're right.

# 146 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgod8
Thinking about it, I have a hard time believing there are no highlights...I mean for weeks people have been reporting a "highlight show"....what is a highlight show without highlights?
LOL that's true. I have yet to see it advertised as a voiced over textual recap.

# 147 roadman @ 06/02/09 08:51 PM
Either it comes out at E3 or in a blog later.

I'm sure we can wait till the news comes out or when someone breaks the news.

Otherwise, it's a speculation back and forth.

If there are no saves in the game, it's good to click through the highlights if you don't have time to watch it all.

I'm glad if it's added in, but will probably try to speed through the game with family commitments lurking in the background.

# 148 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 06/02/09 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
wow..this IS epic..the 1st highlight show without highlights.

# 149 NoTiCe_O @ 06/02/09 08:52 PM
Booo, i basically thought thats what extra point was. A highlight show, guess its just a glorified stat overlay

games still gonna be sick, probly get highlights in next year

# 150 adamgod8 @ 06/02/09 08:52 PM
Well I guess the answer is a big fat NO

# 151 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
LOL that's true. I have yet to see it advertised as a voiced over textual recap.
Well people gotta stop freakin out, The E3 Build is not a finished product. My bet is they will be in the Retail version.

# 152 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
My guess is that they are in but they just didn't show up in the video...
that could be true, because that josh looman vid didn't show everything that has been improved in franchise. i mean, we know there have been upgrades to the draft process, free agency (hopefully the bidding process like in Head Coach '09), so there are still things for ea to show. Hopefully video highlights of other games around the league are a part of them.

# 153 jjdogjjdog5162 @ 06/02/09 08:52 PM
*sigh* i was hoping for actual highlights of your game and other games in franchise mode. Its a nifty looking menu system, but nothing more to me. I dont know what last years or 08's menus looked like, but im guessing this is a big step up.

I'll beat the dead horse and wish that someone could confirm or deny about highlights in the extra points show..

# 154 carolina_boi @ 06/02/09 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Where can i see this sims announcement that confirmed halftime/postgame shows?
those have been confirmed I KNW FOR A FACT ! i remeber reading about it from 1 of the guys at EA. unless sombody took the time to come up with a hoax like that, then "ITS IN THE GAME ! "

# 155 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:54 PM
Madden is not finished yet, so Maybe the just have not got there yet. They still have over a month to finish the game.

# 156 jjdogjjdog5162 @ 06/02/09 08:54 PM
Quote:
they will however have highlights during halftime and post game with total access said in an interview

what interview and where did you get this info?

# 157 Krodis @ 06/02/09 08:55 PM
Maybe a bit dissapointing, but I'm personally not too bummed out by this. They would only be fake videos anyway. Once we get far enough to actually get highlights from actual simulated games, then I'll get excited for highlights in highlight shows ;p

# 158 carolina_boi @ 06/02/09 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Im sure we will soon, it is only a matter of time before IGN or gamespot shows a full game
did anybody see the video with a little bit of gameplay and cut scenes and it showed the 2 coaches cheering with the headset and the players jumping up and cheering with the grafitti ?? that leads me to believe that there is some kind of show going on !!!

# 159 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 08:55 PM
Quote:
they will however have highlights during halftime and post game with total access said in an interview
What interview? If you are referring to the allgames thing I am still not sure we heard right.

# 160 djordan @ 06/02/09 08:55 PM
I hope they show highlights.....That is what we've been asking for for 10 years.......

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.