See the schedule for wednesday

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 droopizzle34 @ 06/02/09 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgod8
5 years later and I'm still not sick of 2k5's sportscenter (well maybe a little ;])
this is why I am getting tired of OS....always people like this to steal your joy.

# 82 Deegeezy @ 06/02/09 08:11 PM
Josh Looman wasn't done talking and the douche interviewer cut him off. I'm sure Josh had planned to tell us even more and you could tell he was caught off guard when the guy cut him off.

# 83 marinofan @ 06/02/09 08:11 PM
I wonder if you still have the option to own as many teams as you like. That was something that I liked about the old Madden franchise. I hope they didn't remove this.

# 84 adub88 @ 06/02/09 08:11 PM
That looks stupid good. I havn't even messed with franchise mode the last couple years, but I'm back baby, let's get it Colts!!!

# 85 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 08:12 PM
I know that there are already 2 threads going announcing a video interview about franchise mode with josh looman, and the prevailing question in both threads is whether or not there will be video highlights in the extra points show of other games around the league, or just stat overlays. I know i could have done this in one of the two josh looman threads but it is such a big question that i thought it deserved its own thread. If anyone can confirm whether or not there are video highlights of other games around the league in the "Extra Points" show, please let us know.

# 86 adamgod8 @ 06/02/09 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
this is why I am getting tired of OS....always people like this to steal your joy.
What are you talking about? Someone complained they didn't want to hear about this because it would get old...I'm trying to say it won't get old. Sorry if you hear the words 2k5 and start crying, I don't know what to tell you?

# 87 J-Unit40 @ 06/02/09 08:12 PM
Loo-Man! Loo-Man! I'm sure the sim engine and logic will be much better with him in the mix.

Seriously, that was really slick. Finally!

If this has the highlight show and all that, we will be in for a great franchise experience.

# 88 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 08:12 PM
PLEASE tell me there are highlights. Even fake highlights like 2K5 did, is better than just a text recap of everything. Either way I am digging the new Franchise layout. VERY slick!!!

# 89 Bgamer90 @ 06/02/09 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
It is "tweaks"... plus a highlight show. That's what I've been saying. It looks a lot nicer, that's certainly true, but it's, in essence, the same thing with better stuff under the hood.

If this is what you want, great, I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm looking forward to very big things in Madden 11 though.
Yeah what I mean by "tweaks" though was people saying that it will be exactly the same with nothing changed except for a few small things. IMO, menu interface plays a big role for franchise modes and it's nice to see that they have improved it a whole lot. That, along with the improvements they made in things like player progression, and other things all make for the outlook that this franchise mode will be much more enjoyable than 09's (and the previous ones this gen).

# 90 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:13 PM
There is already a thread on this

# 91 droopizzle34 @ 06/02/09 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinofan
I wonder if you still have the option to own as many teams as you like. That was something that I liked about the old Madden franchise. I hope they didn't remove this.
I soooo have been missing this as well.

# 92 cowboyscowboys @ 06/02/09 08:14 PM
I am doubting it after what we saw from the video.

# 93 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 08:15 PM
"There is already a thread on this"

actually, no. there are 2 josh looman threads about franchise mode. this thread is asking specifically if there are video highlights in the extra points show. this is such a big deal to many people that i think it deserves its own thread.

# 94 Deegeezy @ 06/02/09 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
I soooo have been missing this as well.
Yeah this was a good tool to have in case you needed to clean some things up in your franchise like dumb cpu moves.

# 95 SHO @ 06/02/09 08:16 PM
No in-game highlights?

But everything else looks very promising.

# 96 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:16 PM
Quote:
What are you talking about? Someone complained they didn't want to hear about this because it would get old...I'm trying to say it won't get old. Sorry if you hear the words 2k5 and start crying, I don't know what to tell you?
Actually he was ragging on the guy you quoted.

# 97 The Bringer @ 06/02/09 08:16 PM
Nice attempt,but if there are no highlights of every game,its a fail imo.what good is a recap show with text based stats and live NFL network video that we will tire of in 2 weeks?

There is no excuse not to have Highlight Video Recaps of every game during the week,with play by play,details about the players in those highlights ect.

if you can do it for Madden 09 and the online easports world thing save your replay and watch it online,you must put it in Madden 10. there is Zero excuse.we know you can do it,iv seen it in 09 used in different ways mentioned above. what gives in Madden 10?

very disappointed is this is true.

# 98 droopizzle34 @ 06/02/09 08:17 PM
Quote:
I like 2k5,still play it as well,but you and the guy who made the "this will get old" line are the reasons why Ian is not on the threads.Everyone else is hyped and happy and here come guys like you to refer to 2k5 again or make some snide comment instead of being happy steps are being taken to improve the only game that matters right now...its dumb and silly and alot of people are sick of it,not just me.

Excuse me if i'm out of line but dang i'm tired of people bashing things instead of contributing to the game getting better

# 99 adamgod8 @ 06/02/09 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Actually he was ragging on the guy you quoted.
Oh, ok i thought maybe that is what he meant but I was confused why he quoted me.

# 100 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bringer
Nice attempt,but if there are no highlights of every game,its a fail imo.what good is a recap show with text based stats and live NFL network video that we will tire of in 2 weeks?

There is no excuse not to have Highlight Video Recaps of every game during the week,with play by play,details about the players in those highlights ect.

if you can do it for Madden 09 and the online easports world thing save your replay and watch it online,you must put it in Madden 10. there is Zero excuse.we know you can do it,iv seen it in 09 used in different ways mentioned above. what gives in Madden 10?

very disappointed is this is true.
lol seriously, you just got a 30 second look at it and your already calling it a failure. to each his own i guess...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.